OhollowO

Jun 14, 2019
I'm stuck in the "Wine her up" mission. I cant find or take bottle of wine even if I have the bottle opener

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Open your phone and you have your wallpaper app that display the pictures you receive. Not sure if scene can be replayed
Not yet. In this version you can see the basic idea we had for how sex will be made replayable. You can unlock a replayable sex scene with Cath; as you unlock new sexual positions through the story, they become replayable at night in her cabin. So do the cowgirl sex scene, and you now have replayable cowgirl sex added to the menu, get a blowjob and the blowjob is now part of the replayable scene, etc.

Spacc123

Nov 28, 2017
This could be me, but with my Macbook it is not working, but I'm still on 10.13 High Sierra so maybe that is the issue. Says the game is broken.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how much content is in this version?
About 5 hrs worth, assuming you read at a reasonable clip.

This could be me, but with my Macbook it is not working, but I'm still on 10.13 High Sierra so maybe that is the issue. Says the game is broken.
Check the OSX installation instructions; you need to chmod the files to get them to run.

FALSF

Jan 1, 2018
Is it possible to change the resolution?
I can't see the edges

(It looks like this)

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
While i find the pretty interesting so far. I'm also finding it very frustrating so far as i like Gabby but not a fan of the push towards hooking her up with Cath. I'll keep persevering and see how i find the full experience.

Reactions: sexypeanut

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Wow, I really enjoyed this game! Love the art! Game has a-lot of potential. I hope sometime soon we get a gallery/scene replay.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes