Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1639927891153.png

Overview:
Maya and Yason get stuck in the middle of the storm. Explore the story from both of their perspectives.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: SerahArt3D F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

32.PNG 130.PNG 133.PNG 154.PNG 155.PNG 6.PNG 9.PNG 30.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Serah3Dart

Feb 29, 2020
Isn't this just someone getting into wildlife and snapping a couple of pics calling it a game in development?? Seems like a scam.
Hello everyone, I'm SerahArt3D, I'm creating some VNs games, my main one is SOPHIE, Who already had four Eps Released, but I'm remaking the game. Want to know more, have access to extra screenshots and game progress, visit my Patreon. I'm also making a Vn called PARADISE SIN. which is a game passes time until mine launch. o PARADISE SIN, modeling and animations are made by the developer ADEPTUSTEVE who is creating an ADULTRPG SANDBOX game called "WILDLIFE" Want to know more go to ADEPTUSTEVE's Patreon. I left all rights to him on the VN. however it can be called if he asks to stop using his game as the base of the VN.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm SerahArt3D, I'm creating some VNs games, my main one is SOPHIE, Who already had four Eps Released, but I'm remaking the game. Want to know more, have access to extra screenshots and game progress, visit my Patreon. I'm also making a Vn called PARADISE SIN. which is a game passes time until mine launch. o PARADISE SIN, modeling and animations are made by the developer ADEPTUSTEVE who is creating an ADULTRPG SANDBOX game called "WILDLIFE" Want to know more go to ADEPTUSTEVE's Patreon. I left all rights to him on the VN. however it can be called if he asks to stop using his game as the base of the VN.
At least have AdeptusSteve take a look at this to be sure though.

Reactions: skullharnek

aerisnsfw

Dec 7, 2019
yeah if the beginning of the game gives it credit and the OP is updated to reflect these things then a VisualNovel made in the game is certainly acceptable. Definitely add "Made in WildLife" with a link to his patreon and drop the "all models are authored by SerahArt3D studio"

EDIT: of course it will still be up to the WildLife devs if they care

• Red Heart
Reactions: Serah3Dart

Emoon

May 4, 2017
modeling and animations are made by the developer ADEPTUSTEVE who is creating an ADULTRPG SANDBOX game called "WILDLIFE"
Your Developer Notes say something different.

Even tho it's not much different than using Honey Select or similar games and yeah i know we're all Pirates ARR, but come on that is just a dickmove. At least have the decency and don't make money with it or use it as promotional material.

Last edited:

Serah3Dart

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry people, in the developer's notes it's wrong, the note that says there is from my Sophie game, and it didn't give Sorry for the mistake! Already asked to change and credit the WILDLIFE team.

Então amigo, infelizmente não sou eu que postei o jogo. e as notas do desenvolvedor estão erradas sim, a nota está falando do meu jogo principal que está em desenvolvimento. Já pedi para alterar as notas ^^!

Reactions: Emoon

Serah3Dart

Feb 29, 2020
It's okay guys, so I don't dirty my name like it already did. I will ask you to delete this post. And put my SOPHIE game, as it still doesn't make sense because it's still in development. but thanks to all and apologise.

• Angry
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us