Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
It's the principle of the matter. As well as effort and practicality.

Koikatsu and Honey Select both have a studio mode that allows setting up fully custom scene's, as well as allowing for fully custom characters that is not all that fundamentally different from any other 3D scene making program.

But going into another game and just taking screen shots is just lazy.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Literally I wouldn't trust any game by this person, I know this is a pirate site but I wouldn't trust someone game that clearly stealing from another game. Especially when all your doing is taking snapshots and then photoshopping over it text and claiming you made a game.
The autor did give all the rights (he/she has no money from it, this is just a side project) to Steve and especially, just read a bit back, Steve is actually ok with that and takes it as flattering.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm SerahArt3D, I'm creating some VNs games, my main one is SOPHIE, Who already had four Eps Released, but I'm remaking the game. Want to know more, have access to extra screenshots and game progress, visit my Patreon. I'm also making a Vn called PARADISE SIN. which is a game passes time until mine launch. o PARADISE SIN, modeling and animations are made by the developer ADEPTUSTEVE who is creating an ADULTRPG SANDBOX game called "WILDLIFE" Want to know more go to ADEPTUSTEVE's Patreon. I left all rights to him on the VN. however it can be called if he asks to stop using his game as the base of the VN.
I understand that you want to make a game or even take inspiration from a "certain" game. Nothing's wrong with that, sometimes we all need inspiration. But sometimes just crediting one's work doesn't actually do it justice. You need to ask permission from the dev itself about this matter if you want to take some of their "assets" esp if you want to use it, let alone gain profit from it. Then once steve gives the go, there won't be any problems. But if the author DID give you permission to use the assets of wildlife, then I don't see any problem at all.

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
not everyone has a nasa pc to run the real game, so run this cheap imitation crap right there be happy

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
This is the future of Wild Life Sandbox. The fact someone is trying to use it for making a visual novel is a VERY good sign. Wild Life Sandbox has the potential to be as good as software like Honey Select or TK17, or an offline version of 3dxchat, but much much better.
Agreed this is literally what software like Wild Life Sandbox, Honey Select Studio, etc were designed for. People make games and movies out of fully modded Skyrim ffs(which arguably takes like 10x the work to do because its.. well Skyrim.. half the time you have to make your own mods just to get shit to work). That aside ... its about creating a story which none of those games possess; just saying.

There is, and has, literally never been any Story to games like Wild Life and Studio setup games. Even Skyrim is fairly empty.. It has it's own story for sure but no one is filming it or using it for an adult game, they have to make there own content. So I'm not sure what everyone is getting assed about.. as long as credit is given and Adeptus has already gave consent and approval! Just shut the fuq up and scroll on if you can't handle it.

This is great for the average consumer since a lot don't have a developer RIG like us developers running 3090ti's and threadrippers with exorbitant amounts of ram.

Reactions: hakarlman

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
This is the future of Wild Life Sandbox. The fact someone is trying to use it for making a visual novel is a VERY good sign. Wild Life Sandbox has the potential to be as good as software like Honey Select or TK17, or an offline version of 3dxchat, but much much better.
You are right, I reacted kinda like others but since Wild Life gives the possibility it's good that others work with this engine now just like with honey select.

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
I'm shared.
I'm actually using studio neo from honey select.
The thing is you litteraly work to make some good animations and scenes. I have played a bit Wild life, and i'm not sure it's designed for create animation, effect, and such. I saw there's an edit toll, and yes you can tweak a lot of thing, save scenes... the major difference is you use only the game's assets? In studio neo you can add community content and differents plugins to diversify your creation.

After, there's all the work around ren'py, write the script, and because it's ren'py, create script for some inventory features, battles, and whathever.

So at first i was shocked like, "omg it's like stealing, no shame", but after a little minut to think, if you can use edit, save scenes, and such, it's a gift from the wild life creator, as studio neo from honey select. And it smart to use it.

Let the community add objets, outfits, and character, and bam, it's a second studio neo, or any other engine that can create content for other engine such as ren'py, unreal, unity, rpgmaker, etc.

And someone said about skyrim. I'm totally agree, that's the same thing here.
And we should blame more skyrim cause there's no scene event or editor directly gift inside the game, and we said nothing...
So...

good luck with your game!
Sheers!