3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Paradiso Guardian Logo.jpg

Overview:
Paradiso Guardian is an ActionRPG game heavily influenced by the Castlevania series, that also contains new visual elements.
Lenga Valentine is the main character and it is her duty to help this soldier from the Paradiso Guardian recover a floating castle that was recently invaded by mysterious enemy forces. An action RPG game heavily influenced by the Castlevania series.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: Paradiso Guardian Team -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplefied)
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

It is possible to play the game without any gay/sexual content by change the "Naughty Angel" option.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

francisca_k1 thanks for the link

HF.gif Explore2.gif 1.png 2.jpg 3.jpeg 4.png 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg Vitos_01_04_02.png YokkunEvent_08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not a bad looking game. I'm all for castlevania clones. Maybe a bit of variance in the body types would be nice.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Its always the gay games with the manly man art,meanwhile us normos end up with the effeminate sissies.
Why is reality so cruel?
I miss the 80´s when men still had chests equal to their hotbloodedness.
*starts humming Tough Boy*

Pavonius

Apr 20, 2019
Gameplay feels really good. The basic attack is a little clunky and limited, but I didn't have any other complaints.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
0.0 i thought someone will never post this game here but thanks who uploaded this :D

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The guy in the 4th pic: "Get out of here quickly or I'll give you a real HARD time."

Me: "Better practic what you preach, brah. It better be extra fuckin' hard brah!" ;)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes