• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so the update in this game at their patreon is another character poll?? so they are adding another new one?

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Browsing through the site, I really really wish there were more gay games with this artstyle and gameplay. All I encountered is either furry, extremely badly drawn, aimed at fujos, bara or some real life pictures smashed together into a "game".

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Apparently now you can wishlist in on Steam, and it says "Planned Release Date: Eventually". So still no news about when they are going release it

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Apparently now you can wishlist in on Steam, and it says "Planned Release Date: Eventually". So still no news about when they are going release it
they put their product on a wishlist on steam??? ok now we have to wait the full release and someone will post the game here in future

Drakhaen

Aug 29, 2019
I'm can't find Vitos, he's not in the demo right ? I can't stop trying to reach a ceiling entrance before Leviathan's room, but we can't now I guess. ( I tryied to destroy everywall too, Castlevania reflex )
PS : this game is just fantastic, I played so much days to Castlevania. I can't wait to see the game finished and Karhar as a boss

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Big yellow letters in the title .... ABANDONED.
its either totally abandon or no one is updating this page is the reason why...

also abelalmeida check twitter site, im sure they have an official page there for this, and also check the patreon news updates, their last post was Aug 13, 2022

Reactions: KREEEEP

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The game seems to be getting closer and closer...
I remember that the face of the game.. still up at that time saying TBA...means a long time

But now it's changed to a new word that It's getting closer.. Maybe I'll be able to play this year.
It's been a year since I followed this game on steam.

In the meantime....play the trial first. will reload to play because I got a new computer and 55

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
There is nothing to do -*-
Capture a picture of the trial game for you to see and play.

ParadisoGuardian 01.png
ParadisoGuardian 02.png
ParadisoGuardian 03.png
ParadisoGuardian 04.png
ParadisoGuardian 05.png
ParadisoGuardian 06.png
ParadisoGuardian 07.png
ParadisoGuardian 08.png

The image below is Make a dark color for fun to look at.
It's probably a pain in my eyes, 55...
But dark skin is sexy... I believe that people will definitely like dark skin.

ParadisoGuardian 001.png
ParadisoGuardian 002.png
ParadisoGuardian 003.png
ParadisoGuardian 004.png
ParadisoGuardian 005.png
ParadisoGuardian 006.png
ParadisoGuardian 007.png
ParadisoGuardian 008.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes