3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There is nothing to do -*-
Capture a picture of the trial game for you to see and play.

View attachment 2033478
View attachment 2033479
View attachment 2033480
View attachment 2033481
View attachment 2033482
View attachment 2033483
View attachment 2033485
View attachment 2033488

The image below is Make a dark color for fun to look at.
It's probably a pain in my eyes, 55...
But dark skin is sexy... I believe that people will definitely like dark skin.

View attachment 2033560
View attachment 2033561
View attachment 2033563
View attachment 2033565
View attachment 2033566
View attachment 2033568
View attachment 2033571
View attachment 2033572
about the dark color image... it really hurts my eyes seeing, i guess you change the saturation color.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
about the dark color image... it really hurts my eyes seeing, i guess you change the saturation color.

ah
But the old picture has been deleted. I just wanted to test how the image was made at 50%.

Just wait for the game before and then try to adjust the intensity only 20% enough.
But now let's look at the normal picture first.

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
First trailer has been released:

The game apparentley could be out soon...maybe

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
01.png

Now..while playing this game I don't know if this month or this year. Haha. I have to wait to win again.

But first... I tried to find steam games in the 18+ category and try to find the upcoming genre.
and came across this game by chance
**Watch regularly and just have this game emerge-*-...**

This game will come in just a few days. So let's tell each other and try to look at the twitter of this camp and

Just an example picture..it's shocking and the hegemony is bigger, haha. I think these people.. will be obsessed.

but overall it is considered very good
PULIN Nabe (kakenari)
Honpo KES/ KES (Keisuke)
This is not the size of a normal person. Haha.

Let's go check it out and I'll try to buy and play while waiting for this game to come. If it comes this month or this year, I think.

Reactions: Haru080

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The last game I posted The game is out now
The price of this game is the same as Camp Buddy: Scoutmasters' Season, or slightly different.

Don't forget to support each other and don't ask for the game from me. I bought any game, it won't fit, all games are free to download..
In addition to saves and how to play for things in some games that I can find as much as I can.

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
It doesn't make sense to put "abandoned" in this topic, this game hasn't been abandoned yet, the project is alive and well, just look at the patreon.

Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
It doesn't make sense to put "abandoned" in this topic, this game hasn't been abandoned yet, the project is alive and well, just look at the patreon.
Look at the sites rules, the abandoned tag simply means that the game hasn't been updated in several months.

Reactions: ejmuerte

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Look at the sites rules, the abandoned tag simply means that the game hasn't been updated in several months.
In steam it has changed the words now.
From the beginning it was "eventually" to "coming soon".

I'm not sure...maybe this month. Wait and see...I'm waiting to buy-*-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
In steam it has changed the words now.
From the beginning it was "eventually" to "coming soon".

I'm not sure...maybe this month. Wait and see...I'm waiting to buy-*-
i guess maybe in a few months this game will be release in steam.

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Now the game camp has released another new trial, but there will be no sex scenes...

because this one will be an experimental person to follow the path and fight monsters as well to collect lv before going to fight the same boss

After finishing the fight, there will be a new person teaching how to use the moves and getting only 2 jumps..After that, there will be nothing but we go to try jumping at different points to collect stuff only.
The game will never end because it just tries to play at different points.

Let's try to play and I'm quite impressed..waiting for the next full version

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

Now the game camp has released another new trial, but there will be no sex scenes...

because this one will be an experimental person to follow the path and fight monsters as well to collect lv before going to fight the same boss

After finishing the fight, there will be a new person teaching how to use the moves and getting only 2 jumps..After that, there will be nothing but we go to try jumping at different points to collect stuff only.
The game will never end because it just tries to play at different points.

Let's try to play and I'm quite impressed..waiting for the next full version
you play the demo version..... dude did you read their game description?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
you play the demo version..... dude did you read their game description?
- -...I'm just here to say that now the new test subject just came- -..
Just the latest test model, it's like trying to walk along the map before going to fight the same boss.. There is no such scene.

If the old one is a boss fight then there is a scene that says a little
I didn't say that the game was full.

This should probably be clear already??

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
- -...I'm just here to say that now the new test subject just came- -..
Just the latest test model, it's like trying to walk along the map before going to fight the same boss.. There is no such scene.

If the old one is a boss fight then there is a scene that says a little
I didn't say that the game was full.

This should probably be clear already??
im so confuse by your english, so im guessing its a character model design with a new stage design added?? is that what you are trying to say?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
im so confuse by your english, so im guessing its a character model design with a new stage design added?? is that what you are trying to say?
I think I've tried to use a translation app in my house to translate directly into English-*-??

But if I misunderstood, I'm sorry.
But I think...I translated line by line and then typed it??

Other websites, I type like this, so you understand??
But I apologize in advance if I made a mistake in translation.

And yes..the game just adds new levels to try and play
The game system is available for testing.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
It's almost open, everyone.
I have pressed to buy the last trial game and played until there was nothing to do.. because there are only some points that fight 2 new bosses and freeze sometimes.

So I took the picture of the first fight of the game, but the new one to see..
As for the giant boss with red hair, I'll post it later after the game opens for real purchase on Steam.
because it's set aside in case the owner of the game comes across this and doesn't allow it to be posted or what later...

Therefore asked to post only the first boss regularly enough and then post others later ... including not suitable for the experimental game as well because I bought it myself and the game is almost open as well..

Lastly... don't forget to support this camp as well so that the creators of the game can make new games and have the encouragement to keep doing it.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes