3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Now in another 2-3 days the game will come.
Including now Twitter has started continuously making countdown pictures.

**Which hasn't been bad for a long time after just telling the latest game release date... Let's go take a look and the pictures are usable for drawing in an inviting way to look at these pictures..**

Please send a message to the owner of this game topic group..please update the Twitter website on the main page of this one as well..so that it will be easy to follow.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Kl1S4

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

At first, I was confused as to why when the 14th arrived in Asia, there was nothing for me to download-*-??

When I look at the owner of the game in the clip posted here....or on the 15th.
And as I once said that Asia is 14 and some Europeans are 13...

I counted the wrong days-*-...it must be following this clip that was posted 3 weeks ago..and then I turned it off incorrectly for another day while watching Steam...my face broke out haha.

Mine in Asia is 15 which is the real thing..in Europe it's around 14-15.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The game came today at my home time.
This price is considered quite surprising...the price is 20.08 according to Europe.

But the game is good and the map is big when I tried to buy the latest test version in June...played for a long time.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

2.png

Under the waterfall...you'll find a new type of thing if you kill all the monsters..wait for this one.

update

4.png

5.png

6.png

After trying to kill a muscular monster
After killing all of the above, go talk at the table in this room at the first NPC..

It will give you a prize..by adding Max. MP as in the picture..it's considered a lot and worth the time to try.

**Recommend anyone who starts playing and encounters a monster with big muscles..to kill at least 20 monsters..after killing, press in and out of the map that you think is closest and then come back and the monster will spawn again.
You can try to pump in advance..when you come here you won't waste time**

Last edited:

baam57623

Dec 4, 2018
This game is so damn hard lmaooo, hope someone knows how to change the money amount i have so i can buy all the good stuffs from the item shop T_T...

ovozss

Dec 25, 2020
- -...The game just came today..
Plus it's quite difficult to release the league. It will probably be a long time if anyone unlocks everything.
By "unlock everything" do you mean an ingame CG-gallery or like some hacker type stuff and release the code to the game for us?

If it's the second option, if you were to purely guess, how long do you think it'll take?

baam57623

Dec 4, 2018
Just got stuck at a blue flying mage for like an hour, i gave up haha I feel like im playing dark soul XD

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes