3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

Finally I finished it all.
When I have free time, I slowly come back to playing and try using these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: REONCOOL

francisca_k1

Sep 15, 2023
Game writes saves and some analytics related data to AppData\LocalLow\TEAM_LV_266\ParadisoGuardian.
Settings are stored in HKCU\SOFTWARE\TEAM_LV_266\ParadisoGuardian.
Probs that'll help someone

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
munopop

Please, please stop treating threads of games that haven't been shared yet as your own personal Let's Play. All it does is spam and clog the thread. This is a piracy forum, no one likes seeing you post pictures and talk about your own gameplay when we can't even play the game.

If you do continue to act like this, at least put those posts of yours under spoiler tags so we're not forced to look at them.

francisca_k1

Sep 15, 2023
Updated the thread. Thanks for the share. Please don't share it with a pw next time :p We will have to remove the password anyways.
I did that to ensure that only these who can access to Report will decrypt that. And also that you could compress it in other suitable form.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I did that to ensure that only these who can access to Report will decrypt that. And also that you could compress it in other suitable form.
As long as you didn't share the link elsewhere, nobody else can get it anyways. Nah was alright already. Well doesnt matter now anyways :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadisoGuardian-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

cookiechan5

Sep 5, 2022
View attachment 2931591

View attachment 2931592

View attachment 2931593

Finished playing..but still can't unlock another part of the picture.

Until I was about to try again and noticed in picture 3 that it was more difficult to play.
So I'm going to try playing again in a new way...but things will come as well..except for the 2 jump skills..starting all over again**

View attachment 2931596

View attachment 2931597

View attachment 2931598

View attachment 2931599

We can also copy and paste another file as shown in the picture.

Now that's enough -*-..I can't take it anymore after playing non-stop, sometimes eating and then continuing.
How did you get the last 3 cgs? I want lord demon so bad

Reactions: Shakalak

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
if you are talking about the last 4 you need to use the items that say that they might do something somewhere in the shop and you get 5 secret bosses only 4 give you cg

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes