3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
By "unlock everything" do you mean an ingame CG-gallery or like some hacker type stuff and release the code to the game for us?

If it's the second option, if you were to purely guess, how long do you think it'll take?
By "unlock everything" do you mean an ingame CG-gallery or like some hacker type stuff and release the code to the game for us?

If it's the second option, if you were to purely guess, how long do you think it'll take?
Oh-*-...is this CGS the game??
I think that means CG images 18+ in the game that must be played first...

If it were just one game, someone would probably do it...sorry...forgot to look at the s in the last word...
It means the game is not a picture. cg...sorry again

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This game is so damn hard lmaooo, hope someone knows how to change the money amount i have so i can buy all the good stuffs from the item shop T_T...
It's not too difficult??..even easy to play.
I try to pump stuff near the monster when I'm going to a new map.. When I go, I go back again to the monster where I think I might get a lot of stuff.

I can't play, but it doesn't work??..I went in and out several times until it dropped normal items and then sold them..Now that I'm playing, I'm probably close to finishing the game -*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

Here, anyone who has played has reached a certain point after fighting the Uncle Thewada boss. Whoever comes here, don't forget to hit the wall...

There is a maximum of 2000 in game money, up to 3 cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

This one is recommended to save money in the game and try to sell all the things from monsters..don't worry, keep it and take what you think is enough to use.

Because after playing for a while, this item will sell for up to 200,000.
But in exchange for being able to use medicines or edibles, we'll never run out...you have to put them in too.

And the more we search for things according to the plan and find good medicine, it's like it's permanent.

**Don't worry that things that we accidentally sell or throw away won't be available for sale...because everything we find will all come back to be sold at this store..so there's no need to stress too much**

2.png

This one is an armor item that you can encounter with a black dragon or NPC again at this shop.
Put it in and go in and out again and you will find.. ready to sell monsters that I think will have more for sale.

When I took it off, I returned to my original pink hair... Let's try it. I'm experimenting to see if there are any more scenes with the black dragon.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

2.png

3.png

For this sword... it's at the red-haired boss and as shown in the 2nd picture..

**You have to play far away for a while...then you'll get a skill that can keep you shooting high into the sky..don't forget to collect it later**

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

4.png

2.png

This place plays along for a while and when we jump high and look to the left as in picture 2, there will be a hole to enter.

Once entered, as shown in picture 1, we will fall down as shown in the picture and can go down to the left, there is a tablet.. On the right is an item to wear that we can see hitting the wall, as shown in picture 3.

**But when I tried to use it, I couldn't see where it was and I tried to find a way out for a long time...until I had to decide to use the warp ticket back to the shop again...this is probably a trap for players who noticed and I'm lucky. Good thing there's only 1 left -*-
Otherwise, loading it again will be a waste of time...don't forget to carry it in case of something like this**

Reactions: REONCOOL

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

2.png

:oops::oops:...........

According to this picture...as I said the straight sword shrugged off the red hair at first..
I don't think it's cheating...
Shocked, thought it was a bug in the game..now it's immediately clear.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.png

But when I try again to be sure...it's not -*-
It's probably an item that I think is real...it's the eye shape that I posted about a while ago.

Makes the enemy's blood visible..good.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Finished playing..but still can't unlock another part of the picture.

Until I was about to try again and noticed in picture 3 that it was more difficult to play.
So I'm going to try playing again in a new way...but things will come as well..except for the 2 jump skills..starting all over again**

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

We can also copy and paste another file as shown in the picture.

Now that's enough -*-..I can't take it anymore after playing non-stop, sometimes eating and then continuing.

Reactions: Kl1S4

shuguangs

Jan 29, 2021
View attachment 2931591

View attachment 2931592

View attachment 2931593

Finished playing..but still can't unlock another part of the picture.

Until I was about to try again and noticed in picture 3 that it was more difficult to play.
So I'm going to try playing again in a new way...but things will come as well..except for the 2 jump skills..starting all over again**

View attachment 2931596

View attachment 2931597

View attachment 2931598

View attachment 2931599

We can also copy and paste another file as shown in the picture.

Now that's enough -*-..I can't take it anymore after playing non-stop, sometimes eating and then continuing.
Is there only one page and four cgs in the entire game

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

After resting for a moment, play again.
This time the eyes that I complained about at first..started working as shown in the picture.

considered to be practically usable

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png
2.png

After finishing the boss fight again, follow the second picture.
I immediately met the electric boss.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Can you share the game file with us ? We can't afford it haha
I can't share this game.
Because the camp and game studio group that made this..they remembered my computer ID because I did it.
It's been related to Full Service Game Fandom before.

If you can share playing techniques..but in the case of games, they ask me not to share them.
Except for anyone who doesn't know this and wants to share this one, you have to be patient and wait.

• Angry
Reactions: ejmuerte

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
A new route that I haven't tried and requires a high jumper to enter.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png
2.png

The ceiling above as in the picture can be destroyed by having to jump high first.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Now I have solved the mystery of the item I found but can't use it. Let's see.

1.png

After fighting the electric boss that I posted about..come back to the shop and there will be an electric ring falling for you to collect.

**Because I accidentally picked it up first..let's look at another picture instead**

2.png
Press use and you'll encounter the electric boss again and be more brutal.

3.png
After winning, you will immediately encounter this person temporarily but there is nothing.. When you leave the store and come back in, it will be the same pink-haired kid.. Let's continue watching.

5.png
According to this picture..I immediately began to understand something..so I tried to press him on the way.
**Other people, everyone will encounter this themselves**

4.png

Once you press use, you'll see this person like the first clip shown at the game's launch...now I'll definitely get all the 18+ pictures this time.

I've been wondering for a long time how to use it.. Let's use it in the store.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes