3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
munopop
Why are you Still SPAMMING the thread? YOU literally crashed my browser :eek:.
Didn't I suggested on many other thread already, if you really want to show your game play, at least condense and put them into a "spoiler" section.
But really, nobody care about "your" game play.
This is not made in Renpy, its made with unity.

They might wanna reconsider since unity went full retard.
Really (it's on Unity)? So we are actually costing the dev money by pirating it? :KEK:
Oh and make sure to have your firewall block the game so Unity can't install Malware/adware into your computer / or collecting data from you.

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
munopop
Why are you Still SPAMMING the thread? YOU literally crashed my browser :eek:.
Didn't I suggested on many other thread already, if you really want to show your game play, at least condense and put them into a "spoiler" section.
But really, nobody care about "your" game play.

Really (it's on Unity)? So we are actually costing the dev money by pirating it? :KEK:
Oh and make sure to have your firewall block the game so Unity can't install Malware/adware into your computer / or collecting data from you.
- -....This one must be told.
Of course, some people have to ask for a fast or slow unlock -*-

There was someone who told me before me that if I found something....anything that could be said would be said first.
And if someone had told me before me, you would have said Definitely another spoiler -*-

That Banana Ranch game was partly my fault because the game was just a simple flirting game and
We can play together.
If there's a game where you play just general flirting, I won't tell you how to do this...except for some very rare scenes and I find a way and then I'll tell you.

But in this game you have to try to find a lot of steps.. especially the way to call people to fight in the shop, which I happened to have, and in Steam it hasn't been talked about yet or may have started to be told later.

Well....any game that has this kind of thing is really hard to find and if you know how to tell about it, it won't hurt.
Except for the normal flirting game that I accidentally played, I'll talk about this one later.

AidenFlynnH

Feb 24, 2022
- -....This one must be told.
Of course, some people have to ask for a fast or slow unlock -*-

There was someone who told me before me that if I found something....anything that could be said would be said first.
And if someone had told me before me, you would have said Definitely another spoiler -*-

That Banana Ranch game was partly my fault because the game was just a simple flirting game and
We can play together.
If there's a game where you play just general flirting, I won't tell you how to do this...except for some very rare scenes and I find a way and then I'll tell you.

But in this game you have to try to find a lot of steps.. especially the way to call people to fight in the shop, which I happened to have, and in Steam it hasn't been talked about yet or may have started to be told later.

Well....any game that has this kind of thing is really hard to find and if you know how to tell about it, it won't hurt.
Except for the normal flirting game that I accidentally played, I'll talk about this one later.
Umm can you share your save files? Just the save files for the game I don't have the time to play the game so..

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
How did you get the last 3 cgs? I want lord demon so bad

1.png

Is this the one in the red box??

If yes, as follows:
-God of Electricity...you have to come back and play again on the hardest level...

2.png

-Next, there's pink hair in the shop...this one, we have to buy a certain amount of stuff in order to unlock it.
For this one, I had to replay it the hardest and try to pump things several times and then sell and buy things over and over again enough until it unlocked itself.. This one, I don't really know what level it is.

As for the boss in the last picture...it is recommended that you pump up 200,000 baht first and then buy a black card in the shop after playing for a while...
Because the black card is able to allow us to use medicines and edibles indefinitely, so I recommend it.. but always wear it first because it's in the accessories category.
It's not like you bought it and if you don't wear it, it has no effect.
Once purchased, you can go fight various bosses and pump medicine to the fullest extent.

Last edited by a moderator:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Umm can you share your save files? Just the save files for the game I don't have the time to play the game so..
Now the first page of this game has been unlocked.
Check it out and see the latest one.

And as I said before, the owner of the game and the Full service game company that made this game together remembered me and checked my computer's IP.

**Some people have already answered this and said it's not related or what..but I, who used to do it, will tell you how to play the game.
Full service game, long ago he knew how it was me, I don't know -*-
In addition, the actual picture was shown..so I didn't say anything and asked that I not show and give away the real game.

I can't fully tell you how I found this one haha....but I personally buy most of them and support regular game companies...I came across this one because I just wanted to find out about them. How to unlock scenes like this in some games?
Until it turned out that I came to play and then told you how to do it instead.. I found some interesting games and tried downloading them first before buying them, because this website has a lot of games that I didn't know.
Always following**

And save this game...I can't find it, I'm just wondering- -..
It seems like I copied it or I can't find it myself. I don't know.

But I feel like I can't copy and save the game.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Now the first page of this game has been unlocked.
Check it out and see the latest one.

And as I said before, the owner of the game and the Full service game company that made this game together remembered me and checked my computer's IP.

**Some people have already answered this and said it's not related or what..but I, who used to do it, will tell you how to play the game.
Full service game, long ago he knew how it was me, I don't know -*-
In addition, the actual picture was shown..so I didn't say anything and asked that I not show and give away the real game.

I can't fully tell you how I found this one haha....but I personally buy most of them and support regular game companies...I came across this one because I just wanted to find out about them. How to unlock scenes like this in some games?
Until it turned out that I came to play and then told you how to do it instead.. I found some interesting games and tried downloading them first before buying them, because this website has a lot of games that I didn't know.
Always following**

And save this game...I can't find it, I'm just wondering- -..
It seems like I copied it or I can't find it myself. I don't know.

But I feel like I can't copy and save the game.
there's a unity instruction videos how to copy paste save game files, watch some youtube video on how to do it.

and also about your "how did i get found out?" im pretty sure you did something fucking stupid admitting sharing a game file copy in front of the devs.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
there's a unity instruction videos how to copy paste save game files, watch some youtube video on how to do it.

and also about your "how did i get found out?" im pretty sure you did something fucking stupid admitting sharing a game file copy in front of the devs.
I don't think that's right - -...
I've never shared games for download...I think people who make games and they're always looking for a place where they can download games are you.

He may have already known but kept quiet..If it made his game sell better, he would keep quiet and let it go..And when there's a new update and it hasn't been mentioned yet, he doesn't mind. yes

In my house, there are people who make clips about these types of things and have mentioned about games that have been released but are not yet famous and the owners of the games agree to invest in illegal downloads and say that the content supports these kinds of things.
Until some games started to adjust in time... there were some that the game owners knew about for a long time and then kept quiet.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I don't think that's right - -...
I've never shared games for download...I think people who make games and they're always looking for a place where they can download games are you.

He may have already known but kept quiet..If it made his game sell better, he would keep quiet and let it go..And when there's a new update and it hasn't been mentioned yet, he doesn't mind. yes

In my house, there are people who make clips about these types of things and have mentioned about games that have been released but are not yet famous and the owners of the games agree to invest in illegal downloads and say that the content supports these kinds of things.
Until some games started to adjust in time... there were some that the game owners knew about for a long time and then kept quiet.
i have to point out also, lvlv artist doesnt have any connection to camp buddy game with the devs of camp buddy and full service game from herculion on your previous claim comment.

if you seen them doing art collab with other artists, then its just art collab not as same group devs working on a single game.

seriously your english is still broken that makes us even more confusing... like seriously...

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
i have to point out also, lvlv artist doesnt have any connection to camp buddy game with the devs of camp buddy and full service game from herculion on your previous claim comment.

if you seen them doing art collab with other artists, then its just art collab not as same group devs working on a single game.

seriously your english is still broken that makes us even more confusing... like seriously...
I use my language and have it translated into English.
Maybe a little confused, I apologize -*-

Let's play and share information. I'm not angry at all.
It is considered an exchange of conversation.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes