2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I like how some of you are happy about a "real" cat girl. Let me tell you something now, if a real catgirl existed, you would never get a BJ... wanna know why? cat's tongues are like sandpaper with tiny blades... imagine that scrapping your dick....

Sep 21, 2019
Hello I'm the developer of this game.
Making this stuff takes alot of time, so feel free to send me feedback to make this project a succes.
I'm gonna play it but just from looking at the screen shots prior..did you really just fucking have to put an android in there. If you're gonna just straight rip someone off, not saying that you are but if you were going to, I'd make it be at least a little fucking different instead of just glaringly obvious. That's prior to playing feedback so just getting that out of the way.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I like how some of you are happy about a "real" cat girl. Let me tell you something now, if a real catgirl existed, you would never get a BJ... wanna know why? cat's tongues are like sandpaper with tiny blades... imagine that scrapping your dick....
That sounds fun.kinky

Reactions: dbah

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
I'm gonna play it but just from looking at the screen shots prior..did you really just fucking have to put an android in there. If you're gonna just straight rip someone off, not saying that you are but if you were going to, I'd make it be at least a little fucking different instead of just glaringly obvious. That's prior to playing feedback so just getting that out of the way.

First of all thank you for giving it a try. 2nd: There are no androids in the game and i am not planning to add them

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW this game is going on my game stream show off, I see 2 games that I enjoy playing
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-8-2-runey.12760/
for the part where your father has passed away and now you the new owner of the hotel
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-9-0b-f-lord.18418/
it seems that all males are either baby makers or slave labor since only the woman has powers in the game, the males are just property till they drop dead to the woman in power
so yea keep up the good work and I will be watching this game creator

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Why do you know this? Have you received or tried a BJ from a real cat?

WOW! Just WOW! Give us the details. Ya know? FOR SCIENCE!

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
great first day, the MC seems somewhat capable and yes i can understand his confused about the whole thing.
i will be waiting for next update

Mar 29, 2019
WOW this game is going on my game stream show off, I see 2 games that I enjoy playing
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-8-2-runey.12760/
for the part where your father has passed away and now you the new owner of the hotel
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-9-0b-f-lord.18418/
it seems that all males are either baby makers or slave labor since only the woman has powers in the game, the males are just property till they drop dead to the woman in power
so yea keep up the good work and I will be watching this game creator
in hh
the grandpa dies +
"it seems that all males are either baby makers or slave labor" you can find 100 game like that in this site

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
If anyone is interested, here is the Day 1 script file that has been edited to make some spelling corrections, and to cut down on A LOT of the punctuation overkill (but not all of it). Almost every line had one change or another.

Just put it in the Parallel_Adventures-Day_1/game folder and overwrite the original.

Darkincs, you should PM one of the Staff to get your Dev tag added to your profile so that your posts stand out better on here.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great 0.1, i love the girls and like i said in my minireview, needs some writing adjustment.

ukhustlas

May 21, 2019
....BLOODY HELL...Benny Hill??????? Did I timewarp to the Early 80s? Brave Dev using such an old and slightly obscure reference ( i think only UK and Oz got to see his crazy yet very sexist antics.). Great start I feel like i am in charge of Faulty Towers ( ay ay ay another obscure point of reference) if it was um totally different and no Basil. Keep up the good work and the obscure references....................................Ahem on a totally unrelated note, WHY in the name of all thats holy is there snow on top of my avatar?? I look like a bloody christmas pudding....could you please not some of us like to be humbugs

Reactions: Hentaimancer

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
....BLOODY HELL...Benny Hill??????? Did I timewarp to the Early 80s? Brave Dev using such an old and slightly obscure reference ( i think only UK and Oz got to see his crazy yet very sexist antics.). Great start I feel like i am in charge of Faulty Towers ( ay ay ay another obscure point of reference) if it was um totally different and no Basil. Keep up the good work and the obscure references....................................Ahem on a totally unrelated note, WHY in the name of all thats holy is there snow on top of my avatar?? I look like a bloody christmas pudding....could you please not some of us like to be humbugs
Not only the anglosphere had the priviledge of watching Benny Hill!
A_Tribute_to_The_Benny_Hill_Show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Crimx49

Dec 11, 2019
Now this is the story all about how, your life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the owner of a harem hotel.

In a parallel world with a new business
I met fathers assistant who's an old witch
One hundred and thirty eight years seems cray,
but I suppose that is normal in this new year

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes