Repuci

May 1, 2017

Lucky/Lover Tier January 19th
Follower/Superfan January 22nd
Supporter January 23rd
Public Release January 24th

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Makes me wish for Vera's character card in Honey Select/Whichever game was used.

For .. Research

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok I Have to admit, the beginning is really interesting, You know a game starts well when you are dissapointed you find it too short... I'll wait for more. ;)

Now I am really surprised the tags "big tits" is not included, it's not just a few women, nearly all of them have big to huge size. I am not complaining about large breast, just that it would be more informative for anyone here to have the tags in the description.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
May 28, 2018
So, just to double check, none of my saves are good and I'll have to start all over again? Just finished installing the new installment and my save of the next morning with Riffa leads to the [Next Version] message.

Edit:
Just played through all of it, it's still giving me Day 1 content only.

Edit2:
And so with a facepalm, I'm gonna say that the issue is no longer an...issue. What I usually do is just write over the previous files when I install a new thing, so somehow, when I did the same here,it just continued like it was the Day 1 version.

Well, whatever I suppose, now onwards to Day 2 of Succubus, Witch, and Kitty titties!

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting game, but the scene with the "fiancee" getting double-teamed... let's just say that it took it down from a 7/10 to a 3,5/10 for me. I wouldn't care if it was just text, but I really didn't need to see that.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Interesting game, but the scene with the "fiancee" getting double-teamed... let's just say that it took it down from a 7/10 to a 3,5/10 for me. I wouldn't care if it was just text, but I really didn't need to see that.
agreed that scene ruined it for me. and unfortunatly game doesnt give you option to refuse any of the girls or who joins your harem. far as i can tell this game forces relationships. and that scene is closest it gets to being NTR without actaully being NTR. but yeah didnt even feel like playing after that. Total mood killer. i was like "aww man rellly?'

Reactions: eddie987
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes