2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not a fan of sandbox, freeroam or whatever, but I think the changes from a day to day storytelling to something more "fluid", improved the quality of the gameplay a lot. The only problem I had is that you don't really know when you've seen all the content. I nearly missed the scene with Morisaki's first client, because I didn't think I had to check the office at a specific time. Maybe some kind of notification when you finish all the content or a simple hint system would be helpful. When more places are added in the future (with the upgrades and all), it can become tedious to have to check every one of them, at every time of the day, just to be sure you didn't miss anything.

About the new content, I was pleasently surprised by Ambrosia. I was half expecting her to be cold, stuck up or bitchy in general, but she's definitely a likeable character and what she said about the MC's mother, can be a game changer (maybe she's the 5th leader Lidia mentioned?). Reiko was a nice addition too, with another interesting backstory. I like the story so far and I'm curious to see what powers will Ambrosia unlock in the future.

Reactions: Darkincs

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
I'm not a fan of sandbox, freeroam or whatever, but I think the changes from a day to day storytelling to something more "fluid", improved the quality of the gameplay a lot. The only problem I had is that you don't really know when you've seen all the content. I nearly missed the scene with Morisaki's first client, because I didn't think I had to check the office at a specific time. Maybe some kind of notification when you finish all the content or a simple hint system would be helpful. When more places are added in the future (with the upgrades and all), it can become tedious to have to check every one of them, at every time of the day, just to be sure you didn't miss anything.

About the new content, I was pleasently surprised by Ambrosia. I was half expecting her to be cold, stuck up or bitchy in general, but she's definitely a likeable character and what she said about the MC's mother, can be a game changer (maybe she's the 5th leader Lidia mentioned?). Reiko was a nice addition too, with another interesting backstory. I like the story so far and I'm curious to see what powers will Ambrosia unlock in the future.
Thx Eddie for once again giving me some nice feedback. I'm pleased to know you are curious and want to see how the story develops.

And about notifying players, I am working on a something like a questlog in the gallery to tell you which step you need to take next and also to tell you when there are no events left. But for now you need to use the walkthrough if you want to be certain you didn't miss anything.

Reactions: eddie987

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
Now that the thread has been updated, let me wright once more that any savegames after the Riffa bathhouse scene will be useless. It's better to use an older savegame from day one.

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
So is this a re-working of the game ignoring the previous release?
it's not ignoring the previous release. It's just that the script has changed so much the old savegames would not find a spot to continue since the stories have been put in different places within the script

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
it's not ignoring the previous release. It's just that the script has changed so much the old savegames would not find a spot to continue since the stories have been put in different places within the script
Thanks, seems an interesting story, with some cool characters

Reactions: Darkincs

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
I'm a bit confused it's showing 0.1 initial release but thread is about 3 to 4 months old, so does it have any update or post release of initial 0.1 version

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
I'm a bit confused it's showing 0.1 initial release but thread is about 3 to 4 months old, so does it have any update or post release of initial 0.1 version
The game was supposed to be a day to day story but... I changed my mind since it's now heading towards freeroam and I can add more stuff into the game. I can't call it Day 3 that's why I changed it to version 0.01.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Is it just me or there's no Afternoon?

It's just me.

also, to get around place/map IS ANNOYINGLY TEDIOUS. you have to click red magic circle, then click that one place, then repeat ughhhh this is why people hate this stuff.

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
i don't know if i just get to the end of current update or what ? the only thing i can do is repeting the same bathaus dialogs with Lidia and Syvis over and over and so on... there is literaly no one other in any other locations and besite that i can just what, skip days waiting and sleeping in bad ?
no idea if it's the end of verison or some bug cous i didn't get any notification (overaly scens i discovers are following: Lidia-4 Riffa-2 Kyiaomi-2 Rest-0)

and about afternoon, u can just wait at morning to get it cous if u talk to Syvis in bath it be instant evening

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
i don't know if i just get to the end of current update or what ? the only thing i can do is repeting the same bathaus dialogs with Lidia and Syvis over and over and so on... there is literaly no one other in any other locations and besite that i can just what, skip days waiting and sleeping in bad ?
no idea if it's the end of verison or some bug cous i didn't get any notification (overaly scens i discovers are following: Lidia-4 Riffa-2 Kyiaomi-2 Rest-0)
Download the walkthrough. You'll see when it ends there. Haven't build in the questlog/notifications yet

For now you can only push syvis lust to 10 in the bathhousem The others don't have any events yet

Reactions: Duergh

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Ok so it seems i'm on end of current version now, thanks.
Just a little thing Kyiaomi and Riffa dissapeared completly and are no longer to be see anywher including bathhouse at noon or night despite walkthtrough says different.

"After progressing the Syvis storyline you can find
Syvis and Riffa in the bathhouse. Syvis morning,
Kyiaomi Afternoon, Lidia Evening and Riffa at
Night."

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
Ok so it seems i'm on end of current version now, thanks.
Just a little thing Kyiaomi and Riffa dissapeared completly and are no longer to be see anywher including bathhouse at noon or night despite walkthtrough says different.

"After progressing the Syvis storyline you can find
Syvis and Riffa in the bathhouse. Syvis morning,
Kyiaomi Afternoon, Lidia Evening and Riffa at
Night."
Yes that is correct. In the story :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe I'm missing somethin, but money is currently stuck at 15.000. I received income 3.000 only once and 12.000 from the client. Seems I don't get anymore income from the hotel and can't buy the bar since im stuck there. I'm at day 25 but get no income on saturdays anymore.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes