2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
Maybe I'm missing somethin, but money is currently stuck at 15.000. I received income 3.000 only once and 12.000 from the client. Seems I don't get anymore income from the hotel and can't buy the bar since im stuck there. I'm at day 25 but get no income on saturdays anymore.
Hmm.. thx for the info. You should be able to get money on Saturdays. But it's not a huge factor since you don't need money right now. But I'll look into it. Thx again

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Really like this. am enjoying the new look and feel. Any game that has a cat girl whose tail can tickle my but while I am doing her is a plus. Very Interesting story line. Endless possibilities abound. Please continue and if you can give us all a tail tickle scene.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Feels like this game went backwards. There was more content in the last update then this one. The Syvis side quest for example...not to mention the others. Just my opinion of course but this update just seems underwhelming

Reactions: Macgamer

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Maybe I'm missing somethin, but money is currently stuck at 15.000. I received income 3.000 only once and 12.000 from the client. Seems I don't get anymore income from the hotel and can't buy the bar since im stuck there. I'm at day 25 but get no income on saturdays anymore.
i played few extra days (up to day 23) and didn't have such problem, was even able to buy bar (not much to do there yet but it's seems to works fine for me) and as plus there are some slaves to buy but didn't get enough for them yet.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Old version is much better this way i am free roaming like 20 25 min. and i still don't sure i miss something or i see all scenes at the least add like quest or quest log kinda thing.

there is 2 option for me 1-) I got stuck and can't go further 2-) I really finished and hope there is more but we can't understand because there is nothing writing about quests or content ...

Reactions: Ruslan1

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Old version is much better this way i am free roaming like 20 25 min. and i still don't sure i miss something or i see all scenes at the least add like quest or quest log kinda thing.

there is 2 option for me 1-) I got stuck and can't go further 2-) I really finished and hope there is more but we can't understand because there is nothing writing about quests or content ...
The dev is already working on some kind of questlog and he's going for monthly updates now. For now there's a walkthrough you can check to see if you got evetything, but I think the new content is the kidnapping, followed by the scene where Lidia spends the night with you, the conversation with Ambrosia in the MC's office the next day, a meeting with Morisaki's first client and a repeatable scene in the bathhouse with Syvis where she gives you a massage and that raises her lust. You can also build the bar and check three of Morisaki's slaves after that, but you can't really do anything there or buy them yet.

Horomoto

Oct 20, 2018
do i need to start a new game?
im stuck in the lobby and both teleports are for outdoor but i cant use them cause its to late.

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
do i need to start a new game?
im stuck in the lobby and both teleports are for outdoor but i cant use them cause its to late.
If you used an old savegame then that's possible I guess. If not then you probably need to start a new game.

Reactions: Horomoto

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Whoa ! That's a huge amount of extreme cuties and beauty !
The first thing I noticed is the rare quality of models, very pleased ! As soon as I picked up my jaw from the floor, I drowned in their eyes ! Fuck, what a beautiful eyes, just something ! Many games I've seen, very different quality, usually at best, the eyes are just normal, but such as here I have not seen !!
But the animation is not so stunning, alas, I hope it will be improved. I'm very afraid that the game will not last long... If the author does not have a story written at least a year in advance... Too much was awesome, blazing beginnings that went out after 2-3 updates.
I hope, as usual, that this will not happen and the game will live and develop for a very long time, because such a quality HS games are very few.
I wish the developer all the goods and subscribers as much as possible. (y)

Reactions: Darkincs

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Honestly just glad that someone decide to go off the norm a bit using the honey select models. sure there are one or two models that looks similar enough that make me think i've seen them else where but the simple addition of more hair colors, tattoos, and even unnatrual skin colors while not making it an eyesore is what makes this game worth it's salt.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
When Syvis says meet her at night in your room, it drops you back to the main menu without any error screen.

If I ask about Riffa first from Lidia and play it through, every time I approach Lidia, she invites me to the date and shows the backstory without the handjob of course.

Quest log says I need to buy a slave from Morisaki, when I try it says "next update".

Even if the initial premise would be interesting, this is a fucking mess of bug collection...

Last edited:

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
Free roam didnt work correct.
get fly at 5th morning bath with syvis
with "Kyiaomi whereabout" talk option at first you fly to main menu
didnt get money from the 1st client
when you talk to lidia you get her scene in loop.

in which way you get the money on Saturday?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes