2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
When Syvis says meet her at night in your room, it drops you back to the main menu without any error screen.

If I ask about Riffa first from Lidia and play it through, every time I approach Lidia, she invites me to the date and shows the backstory without the handjob of course.

Quest log says I need to buy a slave from Morisaki, when I try it says "next update".

Even if the initial premise would be interesting, this is a fucking mess of bug collection...
Yeah, I got the same bugs. It's not playable at this point. Asking about Kyaomi first also sends you back to the main menu.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
When Syvis says meet her at night in your room, it drops you back to the main menu without any error screen.

If I ask about Riffa first from Lidia and play it through, every time I approach Lidia, she invites me to the date and shows the backstory without the handjob of course.

Quest log says I need to buy a slave from Morisaki, when I try it says "next update".

Even if the initial premise would be interesting, this is a fucking mess of bug collection...
same problem here. maybe a restart needed

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thing is, because my saves lost for some reason, it should've been there btw, I did start it fresh. So that's not a solution.
Some quests are not finished (Kyaomi's and the one with the slaves I think) so that's probably what messed everything up. I think it would be better to wait for part 2 that will come out in a couple of weeks.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Some quests are not finished (Kyaomi's and the one with the slaves I think) so that's probably what messed everything up. I think it would be better to wait for part 2 that will come out in a couple of weeks.
You know what would be even better? A text that the quest will continue, or not include the quest if it's unfinished in a way that drops you to the main menu at all. I can't even imagine how in the world could someone think that: Hmm, I'll release in a way like this, it will be great!...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You know what would be even better? A text that the quest will continue, or not include the quest if it's unfinished in a way that drops you to the main menu at all. I can't even imagine how in the world could someone think that: Hmm, I'll release in a way like this, it will be great!...
On Patreon it says that there might be some bugs that will be fixed with the release of part 2 and the dev asked to report them, so I guess we should consider this some kind of beta. The person who uploaded it here probably didn't see that post.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am NOT sure If it Is ME, or a Bug in game,....
I am having a couple Issues.
1st - I followed instructions completely, even resorted to use W/T,...
"...Morisaki's first client will be waiting there for you.
After finishing, wait til morning to go and see morisaki to collect your pay. He will pay you $12000."
I CANNOT Get Morisaki to Pay me!! - He just keeps saying that 'He has No slaves to sell'

2nd - 'From Walk through' "Side: Syvis lust points can be pushed to 10 points."
I have done THIS several times (10 pts), But will Not show as Completed (Green).

What Am I missing??

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I am NOT sure If it Is ME, or a Bug in game,....
I am having a couple Issues.
1st - I followed instructions completely, even resorted to use W/T,...
"...Morisaki's first client will be waiting there for you.
After finishing, wait til morning to go and see morisaki to collect your pay. He will pay you $12000."
I CANNOT Get Morisaki to Pay me!! - He just keeps saying that 'He has No slaves to sell'

2nd - 'From Walk through' "Side: Syvis lust points can be pushed to 10 points."
I have done THIS several times (10 pts), But will Not show as Completed (Green).

What Am I missing??
Don't bother. There are too many bugs in the game to make it playable. UI definitely needs an upgrade. Kind of dumb to force the player to go to the bedroom to advance time. And to force them to go to the lobby to see the quests. I would wait for 3 or 4 updates for the dev to fix a lot of bugs in the game.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Don't bother. There are too many bugs in the game to make it playable. UI definitely needs an upgrade. Kind of dumb to force the player to go to the bedroom to advance time. And to force them to go to the lobby to see the quests. I would wait for 3 or 4 updates for the dev to fix a lot of bugs in the game.
Okay,.. Figures. Thanks

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i don't see how it can be broken to shit, i only found 3 things wrong, can't ask about kyiaomi, can't get past syvis saying to meet in your room at night, and lydia keeps doing the date thing. oh shit, no 4, the morisaki thing, can't buy anymore slaves and he doesn't pay me. also when i first went to the office for the first client, there was some woman waiting there who only talked to me and then left, wtf?

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
it is same for me, i think in part 2 it is be solved

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes