4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
How do I start the drink story?
when you meet her, you tell her what happened to you and she offers you a drink. you need to have 3 coins to go through the entire dialogue. After that, you have the option to pay 50 coins to have sex with her.

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
You know you are in too deep when you can tell who the artist is by just looking at the art style, and it seems our boy Run 666 is about to deliver quite a potential load over here.

If you are reading this run, been enjoying some of your work for a while now ;), here is to you my man and hoping you can get this train all the way to it's station :coffee:

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Thanks! I'll try to
So I found a game-breaking bug while trying to start a new game after the game locked me out of the Zoh sex scene. If I attempt to start a new game with an existing save file, the intro cutscene will play out with Elara but then after you get the map the new game will continue from my previous save file and world events.

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
You know you are in too deep when you can tell who the artist is by just looking at the art style, and it seems our boy Run 666 is about to deliver quite a potential load over here.

If you are reading this run, been enjoying some of your work for a while now ;), here is to you my man and hoping you can get this train all the way to it's station :coffee:

Damn! thank you so much for this message! I truly appreciate it and makes me really happy! I hope you enjoy the game as much as possible and I'll do my best to make it grow with good story and art! ❤

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
So I found a game-breaking bug while trying to start a new game after the game locked me out of the Zoh sex scene. If I attempt to start a new game with an existing save file, the intro cutscene will play out with Elara but then after you get the map the new game will continue from my previous save file and world events.
This is weird! dont even know how to solve it! but I'll take a look. hope you enjoy the game despite that

Reactions: jampfl
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes