4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Instead of all girls being normal or futa can't we get options for making some of them futa and some of them as normal while also getting the Mc on top even with a futa if you choose the option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton and run_666

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
I absolutely love the artwork, a nice and simple futanari dating sim with good setup and choices on who you want to be with. Give me fun relationship growth and happy endings and this is the whole package! 5 stars

• Red Heart
Reactions: run_666

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
1 intimate moment when I was kneading dough, 2nd when I was at a girl’s dinner and her husband burst in, a drinking scene and showing breasts, and the last one was buying a scene for 50 gold, did I miss anything? playing bottom

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
i cant seem to trigger the Zoh sex scene
Hey there! its a little bug we find. To unlock the sex scene with Zoh you need to have your first drink with her on your first day at the game. you'll need 3 coins to finish the drink scene and after that you can buy the 50 coins scene.

Sorry for this, its something I'll fix in the next update :)

Reactions: Onbunga

run_666

Feb 8, 2024
1 intimate moment when I was kneading dough, 2nd when I was at a girl’s dinner and her husband burst in, a drinking scene and showing breasts, and the last one was buying a scene for 50 gold, did I miss anything? playing bottom

yeah, you've saw all the main scenes. There's a mission with the bard were you can collect some nsfw bonus pictures, but its a small thing.

Much of the work for this update was building the game's systems (save, dialogue, inventory and stuff). That's why I couldn't add more content. Hope you had fun despite of that :)

May 7, 2017
Word of advice, do not start a development of a game unless you have the time and patience to actually finish it. Also, get some friends to help you develop it, Put together your own little development team this is for anyone who wants to start the development of a game of any kind.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes