4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
There's a funny bug during the Zoh sex scene where if yo keep clicking through the dialogue instead of clicking cum, it just keeps looping through and charging you an extra 50 coins,over and over, well into the negative

I think my main critique of the game would be the one sex scene. While I have no problem with the art itself (I quite like it), it's more the lack of dialogue/thoughts/descriptions/etc. The game is good and you get all this build up in characters and stuff and then you go to the sex scene and suddenly it's like a simple transaction, press button recieve orgasm. A sex scene with lots of description/talking/etc is way hotter, imo

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Unfortunately I can't talk to anyone anymore. Don't know why.
Edit: Happens a lot, but completely exiting the game and starting it back up again fixes it.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Game won't start on a second harddrive, but no problem when booting on my C:, Win10. Don't know if this is a common Goddot issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: run_666

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
First time i see a VN in Godot. There is a way to hide the textbox to see the images better?

Edit: If you pay Zoh 50 coins and keep talking to her in the middle of the action she will charge you over and over lol.

Help i'm in crippling debt now.
1721890491828.png

Last edited:

sukubot

May 12, 2023
Love the artwork, and the writing is quite good too. With the optional futa to spice things up i'll say this is a very promising start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: run_666

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParallelDesires-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Muscle Mommies <3​

ARES1211

Jan 30, 2024
So where do i find the mint? It says it should be close to the tavern? but i dont see any, and do people know where the pages are?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes