thornum

Dec 29, 2019
So, Now we are going backwards??(if we have already past this point?) or atleast a restart is needed...
- we are playing (again) as MC, In Luke's body, choosing to take book with him (which YOU told me was better off leaving with Luke, In MC's body, so would not lose possession of book; when spell ended.

- How the hell can Luke use the book anyway?
He cannot read Latin(??) any better than MC; that is why MC needs Neb's help.
-yes, the book is partially translated by Grandfather,...
put yourself in Luke's place, you have just undergone a body-change, something supposedly impossible, then you come across a book owned by the person with whom you had a body-change, the part of which translated as magic.

It won't arouse your curiosity enough to try to find out more on the internet. a search on the title of the book, or the keywords contained in the book, or even an online Latin translator?

Reactions: JohnSoprano

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
put yourself in Luke's place, you have just undergone a body-change, something supposedly impossible, then you come across a book owned by the person with whom you had a body-change, the part of which translated as magic.

It won't arouse your curiosity enough to try to find out more on the internet. a search on the title of the book, or the keywords contained in the book, or even an online Latin translator?
These are good points. Also, Luke doesn't need to know Latin. He knows Nebs...
Also, Luke has a fetish for it so the inclination would be higher.

A new scene will be added probably tomorrow extending that branch where you take the book.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So, Now we are going backwards??(if we have already past this point?) or atleast a restart is needed...
- we are playing (again) as MC, In Luke's body, choosing to take book with him (which YOU told me was better off leaving with Luke, In MC's body, so would not lose possession of book; when spell ended.

- How the hell can Luke use the book anyway?
He cannot read Latin(??) any better than MC; that is why MC needs Neb's help.
-yes, the book is partially translated by Grandfather,...
There are some things that still need to be added. Nikki has more than one route for example that will need to be added.

I don't think I am telling you to leave or take the book. I want the story to be whatever you want to do. But, the story will follow accordingly ya know? One way or another in that scenario the book will not be in your control for a time.

Nebs was the one that talked him into it in the first place and quite clearly is explaining how things work right in front of him...

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Patch v0.420.69.4 is out now.
Lots of UI fixes
Added Luke/Nebs scene if you take the book with you at church.
Added learning the third spell. Note: there are no applications for the spell this patch. The Runner will have a scene with it soon that I am working on. The spell may not work right on mobile.
Fixed some dead ends and bug reports.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I like the vibes of this game, please cohl don't give up and bring us a finished game, no matter how long it will take, we can wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: COHL and asaemon

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParanormalPredicaments-0.420.69.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Bugs:

1) looking at the stuff for sale at the tech store teleports MC to occult store
2) using 3rd spell again - works as if it is the 1st use (teleports to medium, etc.)

Reactions: COHL

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
I'm just trying this game for the first time, and I mostly enjoy it thus far. I do have to say that I really am not a fan of long form videos being used in games like this. I feel that a mixture of pictures and gifs, such as with Become Someone or A Spell for All work better and make for a more enjoyable play experience with these types of games.

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
so many fatal errors and mislabelled passages

and

a fatal time error at jerkins road

so cant get book back

Last edited:

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
so many fatal errors and mislabelled passages

and

a fatal time error at jerkins road

so cant get book back
This was reported in discord and I uploaded a fix there. It will be in the next update tho.

I'm not sure there are more mislabeled passages though. Once you hit one of those time errors like with oxford st it will stay bugged unless you reload the browser/save.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I like the vibes of this game, please cohl don't give up and bring us a finished game, no matter how long it will take, we can wait
I will do my best. I think the time commitment is quite daunting though. I am finding a tough time with balance. As I never feel like it is polished enough to release DX

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm just trying this game for the first time, and I mostly enjoy it thus far. I do have to say that I really am not a fan of long form videos being used in games like this. I feel that a mixture of pictures and gifs, such as with Become Someone or A Spell for All work better and make for a more enjoyable play experience with these types of games.
I think in the future I will be adding more of the pictures/gif in the mix as the caption videos take so damn long to make so a mixture of them would be ideal.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes