BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
For me its the same but it happens directly after you use a spell on Nebs in the library for the 1st time

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
Does anyone encountered this error: " Error: the passage "archer ave" does not exist "?
I've never worked with SugarCube or Twine, but it looks to me like the call is named incorrectly and when fixed the PID number is wrong.

Code:
set _connections = ["Enter SalemFive Bank:Bank:10","salem st:20","Hawthorne Road:Hawthorne Road:10","oxford st:10","archer ave:10"]
Code:
<tw-passagedata pid="10" name="Archer Avenue" tags="" position="1938,1155" size="100,100"></tw-passagedata>
Archer Avenue content is missing

Last edited:

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Waiting to get my graphics card returned before I can start working on the game more :(

Mine decided to unlife itself and VSCode just keeps crashing which makes coding so much more difficult.

You can unzip this file and replace paranormal predicaments html. May fix some of the issues people are listing.

Otherwise, just a waiting game till my card comes in tomorrow.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Did anyone ever figure out how to trigger learning the 3rd spell? I run into some new unfinished path/bug whenever i try so i give up xD, maybe try again next update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Anyone have a save right after the starting video I can’t even start the game
So after the video completed a button should appear. If you paused or something you may have to like go to the end and hit play maybe?

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Hey man, did you make it? were you able to get out of that room? I´m stuck there
There was a dead end for Luke's path the new version should have fixed that. You may have to back up a few scenes though for the right triggers to go off.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
is there a walktrhough yet for this game
I am hoping to add this in the future. It's just a lot of time XD. If someone wanted to write one though I could implement/add corrections easier. Just so much to do a single dev for a project like this. Currently working on adding an achievements area so you at least know which scenes you've seen and what you may be missing.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
is there any m2f transformations or is it planned?
There are a few scenes where body swapping occurs. One with Luke and one with Gracie and there is the start of one with Nikki. There will be a spell in the future that lets MC change their gender without having to swap into someone else.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes