COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Did anyone ever figure out how to trigger learning the 3rd spell? I run into some new unfinished path/bug whenever i try so i give up xD, maybe try again next update
Try out the new update and let me know where you get stuck. I can always create a hotfix for you. Might need you to join discord and drop your save file if that's the case tho :)

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
There are a few scenes where body swapping occurs. One with Luke and one with Gracie and there is the start of one with Nikki. There will be a spell in the future that lets MC change their gender without having to swap into someone else.
I haven't seen any except luke and neebs where are the others.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Got stuck in a loop when Nebs and Luke body swap. Left Nebs house to go visit Luke, and there was no option to proceed forward after ringing the intercom. Did get to interact with Shaiden at the mall. Came home (because by then college was closed) and it said there was Breaking News, Shaiden had gone missing. But no option to go to sleep and advance to the next day, in your room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Got stuck in a loop when Nebs and Luke body swap. Left Nebs house to go visit Luke, and there was no option to proceed forward after ringing the intercom. Did get to interact with Shaiden at the mall. Came home (because by then college was closed) and it said there was Breaking News, Shaiden had gone missing. But no option to go to sleep and advance to the next day, in your room.
Can you drop your save file please? I've been working on a lot of moving parts around this and it probably broke something (X.X) Can try and find it if I don't hear back. Also, did you charm Nikki when you were over there?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ParanormalPredicaments-0.420.69.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Same. Visiting Luke in Neb leads to those scenes, and then leads to the "End of Content" screen after the shower.
Going to visit Neb in Luke's body, leads to jumping back into Luke, but then immediately jumping into Nikki. And either choice leads to the "End of Content" screen. At no point did I see any choice beyond continuing down the choice tree to those scenes.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Downloaded this game.
Like it overall, but there are a lot of small bugs:
+ Call Luke's phone multiple times (Fells like you have to see it once);
+ After "Phone scene" you can repeat it, using the spell (The phone doesn't disappear).

and

gamebreaking bugs:
+ If you go to Luke's house and use intercom - you can't leave;
+ if you finish "Luke in Nebs Body" scene - you can't leave "This is the end of content" screen;
+ After "Red bottle scene" if you don't go to park after knowing where Violet lives, you have only 1 spell;
+ if you finish "Violet shower" scene - you can't leave "This is the end of content" screen.

I think author needs 1-2 bugtesters, who will press all the combinations you can and get him the bugs.

Also:
+ After the "Phone scene" you get potions, but the "dragon potions" are bugged and can't be used;
+ You can get stuck in the beginning if you use up all the mana or money (because you can't buy all the items or influence important characters) [Before the "Phone patch" I managed to use up all the mana and didn't get any mana at "Phone scene" - got hard locked]

Why are there no ways to earn money?

Here is a quick fix. Just the html file is inside. Toss that in and it should work. Should fix a Nikki bug someone else reported too

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes