COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Same. Visiting Luke in Neb leads to those scenes, and then leads to the "End of Content" screen after the shower.
Going to visit Neb in Luke's body, leads to jumping back into Luke, but then immediately jumping into Nikki. And either choice leads to the "End of Content" screen. At no point did I see any choice beyond continuing down the choice tree to those scenes.
I am having a hard time navigating this problem as an open world kind of thing. Because people in the past are saying that they don't know when the end of content is so if I don't have a hard stop for the game then people don't know when to stop playing down one tree. There are multiple avenues you can go and they are being built out at the same time so it kind of makes it tricky.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Downloaded this game.
Like it overall, but there are a lot of small bugs:
+ Call Luke's phone multiple times (Fells like you have to see it once);
+ After "Phone scene" you can repeat it, using the spell (The phone doesn't disappear).

and

gamebreaking bugs:
+ If you go to Luke's house and use intercom - you can't leave;
+ if you finish "Luke in Nebs Body" scene - you can't leave "This is the end of content" screen;
+ After "Red bottle scene" if you don't go to park after knowing where Violet lives, you have only 1 spell;
+ if you finish "Violet shower" scene - you can't leave "This is the end of content" screen.

I think author needs 1-2 bugtesters, who will press all the combinations you can and get him the bugs.

Also:
+ After the "Phone scene" you get potions, but the "dragon potions" are bugged and can't be used;
+ You can get stuck in the beginning if you use up all the mana or money (because you can't buy all the items or influence important characters) [Before the "Phone patch" I managed to use up all the mana and didn't get any mana at "Phone scene" - got hard locked]

Why are there no ways to earn money?
I haven't heard the calling Luke's phone multiple times. I will have to look at that. I'm not sure why that would be occurring as the event should prevent that from happening. This is when you are in his body and you call Luke not when you come back and try to call him right? Will look into either way.

There really are a lot of combinations. One of the bugs reported is because if you don't Charm Nikki in the earlier scenes (she doesn't respond like a drunk/good mom) there isn't an else statement on that if statement to catch for if you didn't charm Nikki. Stuff like that can be tricky. So I fully agree with the bug testers. The problem is I am kind of a one man operation. I am more than willing to accept help. I have a channel in the discord specifically for bugs and such.

Will take a look at dragon potions. The Red bottle scene takes away spells that you already know? Violet is the type of thing where I am trying to tell players they may have seen everything down a specific path. Kind of going to need something like that for a while as the game gets built out. May just want to include a failsafe to let players still explore the hub world though.

So you are able to continue now right? Just noting a past patch problem?

Money is kind of like power at the moment. I am trying to build out the story and the scenes and then when they are built out more it will be easier to see what power level should gatekeep things. The same can be said about money. I am going to implement some things for the player to be able to make money with Shaiden as the character has no real bonding experiences for her anyways right now which makes certain events less important. Again, just trying to build out a bit.

Appreciate you taking the time for the write up. Stuff like this really helps.

Reactions: Knickkname

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Stuck at the fortune teller , it say to cast the spell, but when I try it woint work, just says I feel so drained . and you can't leave without casting
Can you drop a save file for this. There shouldn't be a reason for it that I can think of off the top of my head.:(

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
another bug if you take over Nikki's body you can click enter nikki body and that's a dead end if you click focus on the spell you get stuck in a loop and cant do anything looks like there should be something to do in lukes room but there is nothing there
View attachment 4035824
View attachment 4035828
Thanks the dead end makes sense to me. Will have to figure out why you are not able to pick up Luke's phone though. That will soft lock you if you don't have that option o_O

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
I am having a hard time navigating this problem as an open world kind of thing. Because people in the past are saying that they don't know when the end of content is so if I don't have a hard stop for the game then people don't know when to stop playing down one tree. There are multiple avenues you can go and they are being built out at the same time so it kind of makes it tricky.

The end of content notice is fine, however, introducing a button to back up and explore other routes would be a solid addition.

Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Nice to see this getting some more love! Question: The PC themselves gender bending isn't in it yet, but when it is, will this be something we can choose willingly to enjoy, versus a 'punishment' from the wrong hands getting the book? Asking for a friend.
It is not in quite yet. One of the scenes is being worked on and is basically completed as far as captioning the videos and such. That scene in particular is something MC will enjoy but can also opt out of. There will be both though given certain choices. I have planned for 2-3 characters that will take advantage of you in various ways given your choices if you are a female.

I don't have a particular actress in mind for turning someone else unwillingly into a woman. Would need to find an actress with several scenes that be used in that pursuit and am open to suggestions.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
whats annoying about the TF spell is you dont even get a chance to say 'no'
How would you like that spell introduced. I can add a no option. In both spots and have another way for the player to learn it. I would probably need an actress who has unwilling scenes in it. Which are harder to find. Preferably someone that could work for the bully. Let me know I'd be more than happy to build out that path.

Reactions: Tyrranus

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
nice, i honestly prefer alfa routes where mc uses tf spell on others, will there ever be such content?
How would you like that spell introduced? I can add a no option. In both spots and have another way for the player to learn it. I would probably need an actress who has unwilling scenes in it. Which are harder to find. Preferably someone that could work for the bully. Let me know I'd be more than happy to build out that path. Power is just as much about taking as giving and I do want the player to have both.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm at the fortune teller and it tells me to cast a spell but the spells and spell book aren't on screen
Can you drop the save file. The book should be on the screen if not I need to make it so that event can't happen. Which I thought was the case. :unsure:

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I got stuck in the Entrance to Aunt Nikki's House. Save is attached, why so many Bugs this Time?
I think this was reported. Did you choose the leaving option when charming Nikki? As the game expands out more and more past events can overlap in unforeseen ways. More can potentially break I suppose. Until the loop gets closed. The game has a lot of paths and they will interact with each other so there will be growing pains. I just wanted to put something out so people could see where the project was. If I didn't I would probably never put anything out as it is never done in my mind. Almost all the story is already written out in my head or in scrivner

Reactions: Priest80

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
How would you like that spell introduced. I can add a no option. In both spots and have another way for the player to learn it. I would probably need an actress who has unwilling scenes in it. Which are harder to find. Preferably someone that could work for the bully. Let me know I'd be more than happy to build out that path.
Ill have to think about this since its a body swap more than transform power but it seems nebs and the cousin swapping bodies could be substituted for the first time if you say no, then you learn it cause you want to use it on someone else

Reactions: COHL
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes