Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Stuck at the fortune teller , it say to cast the spell, but when I try it woint work, just says I feel so drained . and you can't leave without casting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: COHL

whitefox47

Jul 24, 2021
another bug if you take over Nikki's body you can click enter nikki body and that's a dead end if you click focus on the spell you get stuck in a loop and cant do anything looks like there should be something to do in lukes room but there is nothing there
1726390144805.png
1726390180983.png

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
It's quite similar to A Spell For All, but the current content is too limited. I'm looking forward to subsequent updates

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Nice to see this getting some more love! Question: The PC themselves gender bending isn't in it yet, but when it is, will this be something we can choose willingly to enjoy, versus a 'punishment' from the wrong hands getting the book? Asking for a friend.

Nov 13, 2017
There are a few scenes where body swapping occurs. One with Luke and one with Gracie and there is the start of one with Nikki. There will be a spell in the future that lets MC change their gender without having to swap into someone else.
nice, i honestly prefer alfa routes where mc uses tf spell on others, will there ever be such content?

jusworkpls

Oct 30, 2020
After using the spell for the first time on Nebs once you can choose where to go again the book covers the buttons so I can't read what they say Bug.png

Priest80

Sep 1, 2022
I think the developer should always start a beta phase before releasing anything again. There are always so many bugs and dead ends, just terrible.
If that didn't exist, I would even support him on Patreon, but so No. I think many others think that way too.

Reactions: COHL and AVNTester2

theyellowjello

May 8, 2018
when you get the book it covers the navigation buttons on the right and when you collapse the menu bar on the left there's no button to make it come back so you cant save

• Thinking Face
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes