rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
I keep getting errors with old saves.
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'PrologueQuest' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x000000000405c670>

Iamiam706

Jul 10, 2022
I keep getting this error after every sex scene. Even in a fresh extract and new save.

EDIT: Sorted it out, needed to wipe the persistent data.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/data/label_start.rpy", line 54, in <module>
  File "game/engine/gallery/gallery_functions.rpy", line 12, in unlockGalScene
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "data/label_start.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "data/label_start.rpyc", line 54, in script
  File "E:\other\Parasite Black\Fresh\ParasiteBlack-0.147-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\other\Parasite Black\Fresh\ParasiteBlack-0.147-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/data/label_start.rpy", line 54, in <module>
  File "game/engine/gallery/gallery_functions.rpy", line 12, in unlockGalScene
  File "E:\other\Parasite Black\Fresh\ParasiteBlack-0.147-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Parasite Black 0.147
Sat Apr  8 16:23:05 2023

Did you reuse your old saves or you started the game from the beginning?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can't say the new UI changes feel good. They may have been deemed neccessary for the long term but they just make the game more tedious. Hopefully number of saves is reverted to unlimted along with the silly travel changes.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, is that because there is something story relevant that more less triggers that path? (i.e. an idea integral to her route that has to come later).

Or just a case of so much to do here and there, that you get per-occupied and don't have time for it?

side question: will there be any sharing/gangbang/tentacles on her route? or MC only?
A few reasons actually.

1.) Regina is a major character with a really big plot reveal, there's already some teasers about it in the Myu quest and Elena quest and the big reveal I plan for the end of Act 1, so I do have some really fun stuff planned for her, it's just getting to *that* point.

2.) There's a lot of work to be done still, gameplay things such as combat (especially), and inventory need improving, 2 major gameplay features are still missing, we also need to get some more side quest stuff up and running > I.e, the Adventurers Guild has it's own series of mini-quests and things for the player to make money through.

3.) Simply put, releasing monthly really narrows in on what you *can* achieve in a month, and while we do our best there's only so much stuff we can fix and add in a month, so, sometimes thinking about adding in sprinkles of other characters here and there in itself can be a difficult task to juggle in with the update's focus for that month.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can't say the new UI changes feel good. They may have been deemed neccessary for the long term but they just make the game more tedious. Hopefully number of saves is reverted to unlimted along with the silly travel changes.
We'll look into adding a few more slave slots and see what can be done there.

The travel system itself though is not complete yet, (well, it is kinda on our end - just broken), but when it's implemented travel will actually bring the world more to life.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A few reasons actually.

1.) Regina is a major character with a really big plot reveal, there's already some teasers about it in the Myu quest and Elena quest and the big reveal I plan for the end of Act 1, so I do have some really fun stuff planned for her, it's just getting to *that* point.

2.) There's a lot of work to be done still, gameplay things such as combat (especially), and inventory need improving, 2 major gameplay features are still missing, we also need to get some more side quest stuff up and running > I.e, the Adventurers Guild has it's own series of mini-quests and things for the player to make money through.

3.) Simply put, releasing monthly really narrows in on what you *can* achieve in a month, and while we do our best there's only so much stuff we can fix and add in a month, so, sometimes thinking about adding in sprinkles of other characters here and there in itself can be a difficult task to juggle in with the update's focus for that month.
Hmmm I see, And the other question?

"side question: will there be any sharing/gangbang/tentacles on her route? or MC only? "
Specifically in regards to Regina.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm I see, And the other question?

"side question: will there be any sharing/gangbang/tentacles on her route? or MC only? "
Specifically in regards to Regina.
You'll be able to share/pimp out a few girls if you so wish. Currently the only girl you can pimp out is Nijah, (though you can buy Markus a prostitute to service him).
Regina being one of our most requested characters will (probably) definately be one of them you can do that to if you want.

Reactions: Darksol

razzled

May 27, 2018
You'll be able to share/pimp out a few girls if you so wish. Currently the only girl you can pimp out is Nijah, (though you can buy Markus a prostitute to service him).
Regina being one of our most requested characters will (probably) definately be one of them you can do that to if you want.
any gang bang /sharing with the futa characters?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I ask cause I don't want :S

Not really into LIs that would be willing to do that tbh, ruins their character, since I like the loyalty trait, which being willing to be shared or pimped is not loyal (given that when a woman truly loves a man, the idea of anyone else touching them, disgusts them, and all that).
O well, guess this game ain't for me.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes