bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Me waiting for person 13453 to ask if old saves work despite engine changes et al.

1)they as usual crash.....
also because on changes now you need a new persistent file for this version or will crash if any value is written on the old one....

so you NOW need to unlock everything again....

2)the new gallery menu looks cool....
BUT is missing a very impotant thingy... the unlock counter on the top!!! please add/restore!!!

3)also from this version the Transparent Text Box Mod does NOT work anymore.....
Snap3.jpg
was perfect on v.0.145 and now is broken...
Snap1.jpg
i also have tryed all new beta version with no luck at all :-(

more info here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

can you fix it? or make something like that on the future???? any alternative?
and yes hide menu is not an VALID alternative...

thanks for your time

Reactions: Billybob423

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
1)they as usual crash.....
also because on changes now you need a new persistent file for this version or will crash if any value is written on the old one....
You can delete persistent data in the options menu.

so you NOW need to unlock everything again....

2)the new gallery menu looks cool....
BUT is missing a very impotant thingy... the unlock counter on the top!!! please add/restore!!!
It's not missing.
The gallery unlock is available via a patron/subscribestar only cheat code.

3)also from this version the Transparent Text Box Mod does NOT work anymore.....
View attachment 2528104
was perfect on v.0.145 and now is broken...
View attachment 2528103
i also have tryed all new beta version with no luck at all :-(

more info here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

can you fix it? or make something like that on the future???? any alternative?
and yes hide menu is not an VALID alternative...

thanks for your time
It would be up to the modder to fix any kind of third party mod - We didn't make the mod, so...
:coffee:

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Do you guys have any plans to give an option to speed up/skip combat animations? My only gripe with the game tbh, combat becomes way too tedious at some points

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Soooo.... will there ever be content with regina (the mom via unofficial patch)?

Cause she gets no love :|

And that incest tag kinda a joke atm, since well... there is no actual content of her and MC doing... well anything.

Whores at the brothel be getting more attention :BootyTime:

Ngl... almost seems like the "incest" was just a jebait to get more attention so far. (been about 2 years after all).

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder
That code...appears problematic. Is that append applicable to unique items only? Otherwise, you're growing that persistent variable. Clear the array/dict, then loop append. (I know the first is an assignment, so it's cleared every init of the game, but what if that function is called several times? I prefer proofing things ahead of time by controlling the absolute possible states of stuff, just a suggestion.) I'd just point it to the keys, directly. No appending, just reference that instead. If I remember my Python (weakly), lewdsGalleryLib.items().keys() should do the trick? No appending, no loops, just return that.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Do you guys have any plans to give an option to speed up/skip combat animations? My only gripe with the game tbh, combat becomes way too tedious at some points
Combat is planned to be improved and worked on. It's barebones atm.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Soooo.... will there ever be content with regina

Cause she gets no love :|
Regina will have plenty of content.

But we first have to focus on improving some of the core design issues of the game and adding in some essential stuff.
I.e, some adventures at the Adventurers guild for starters.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
no
Here is the latest update guys , sorry for the delay was busy

I don't have the gallery codes as it is above my tier

0.147 Patron only release!

Changelog:
- new quest: a tale of two emperors
- a bunch of new characters & scenes as per the quest
- new location as a part of the quest
- new quests, char & lewd stuff if you bring the slime jar with ya during The Bloodhound
- From Another World quest as a part of prologue: act1 now starts at either ves camp if player saved her, or at novaras city if they did not.
- quickstart changed to accomodate for FAW being merged into prologue sequence, added a choice sequence to alter pre-act1 choices
- Para dream sequence tied into Adara Reunion quest: doesn't rely on weird sleep trigger anymore
- gallery rework: characters as categories, scene variants as additional flags that are saved on being seen
- tons of fixes to existing gallery scenes
- gutted native renpy gui, rebuilt entire ui from the ground-up: main menu, save menu, credits, options
- as part of the above, plenty changes to ui big & small
- massive amount of typos fixed, big thanx to ivann for providing a list of most of these (was it 400+ total?)
- map doesn't have location names baked-in anymore
- valley of death as a separate location southwards of novaras
- "hunt demorai" moved to VoD
- added missing elena grind + lingerie finish arts - quicksave/quickload with f5/f9
- non-flickering main menu video (finally) & non-bugging-out save thumbnails
- some tutorial popups placed around the game, explaining functionality
- prologue intro stretched on x-axis a bit
- the dark knight lists gangs slain
- Added additional soundtracks
- new adara hug cgs
- replaced some prologue artworks w/better ones
- replaced nijah prologue doggy w/improved one
- prologue revisited, fixed some chars overlappin & other visual hiccups
- chars are shown on a separate layer by default now, as to avoid any vfx overlap
- relationship change lists capitalized name
- also tons of under-the-hood changes & smaller visual ones

PLEASE NOTE: If the game errors out on start, delete persistent data (caused by the way new gallery works)

cheats: toggle
cheat menu: mayhem

Links:
0.147 GDRIVE:
PC:
Google Drive
MAC:
Google Drive
LINUX:
Google Drive
APK:
Google Drive