Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone that doesn't have a dick :cool:
Yeah, was hoping Dros into Draya removed his... err her... rod because the ritual was an experiment and a trial at best.
Was disappointed. Or was it possible if I tried to get a different herb by rushing the vendor? lemme try and see...
Edit: Nevermind, the alternative was just to deal with a guard to save money and not a 'cheaper' version of the herb.

Bug:
  • Arwen in Celeste Cosplay Lover Scenes doesn't get saved in the 'Recollections'. Dunno if it's because I picked the Captured Version one first.
  • Patrol Button showing up in Black Diamond
  • Kajah scene with naming her Baby keeps repeating each day you visit her in her house.
  • Your character would remain naked (shows in some interaction like with Regina) when you spend the night with Ves, choose to take a bath,and received blowjob in the morning.
  • Wait/Rest becomes unavailable after H-Scenes until you talk/interact with someone.
P.S. I'm using the compressed version so I dunno if it's because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Berra92

Oct 16, 2018
can someone help me please i think iam stuck. is there something i have forgotten? or should i replay the game to se if i have missed something?

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder
how do i download this?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News!

Hey guys, just another update to drop in and let you guys know we're still alive (and working).
I've outlined a plan for what May's content update will be, but in the meanwhile we're still just gathering up revamp art and things in the meanhile for this months tech build.

The additional navigation feature we've been working on is complete but currently we're having some issues with it, so, hopefully that is something we can fix.

Not sure quite what else to add at this point as really, we're just quietly working away. Here is some WIP teasers and things though.

WIP rework of Blacksmiths (Above).

WIP of Boraga, another companion of the Red Arrows/Celeste's adventure group (Above).

Thank you guys as always so much for your support, you guys are awesome and make this all possible!
if you have any questions please ask us here or over on the discord and we'll try get back to you as soon as possible!

-The Damned Studios Team

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How much gay content is in the game?
So far, a male elf you can fuck straight up, or you can give them tits/bigger hips following a sub quest route.
There are also full blown futas (the mages of Palam) - but their quest line is not complete.

annonymous.SIM.44

May 10, 2021
Question related to development, are you, or is your time using the new AI tools that are in vogue to help in programming? I cant imagine them being useful with dialogues yet, not with the limitations imposed.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Question related to development, are you, or is your time using the new AI tools that are in vogue to help in programming? I cant imagine them being useful with dialogues yet, not with the limitations imposed.
We don't use any AI for the art or writing, we can actually show sketches step by step in progress for art and I certainly don't write using AI. As for the coding side itself, I don't believe any of the coders use any kind of AI tools.

AI can be a useful tool I believe, especially with the right legal framework set in place, but it shouldn't be seen as a substitute to replace actual people, their passion, and their hard work.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
or you can give them tits/bigger hips following a sub quest route.
can you please specify this in a more detailed way???......
i never hear anything about it....

where is located this quest?? and how i can trigger it????

also how these changes are implemented....? are these just for the static artworks??? or even the animations related?????

many thanks for your response and for the excellent game than you have made!!!!!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
can you please specify this in a more detailed way???......
i never hear anything about it....

where is located this quest?? and how i can trigger it????

also how these changes are implemented....? are these just for the static artworks??? or even the animations related?????

many thanks for your response and for the excellent game than you have made!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LolipopUwU

Oct 14, 2018
Here is the latest update guys , sorry for the delay was busy

I don't have the gallery codes as it is above my tier

0.147 Patron only release!

Changelog:
- new quest: a tale of two emperors
- a bunch of new characters & scenes as per the quest
- new location as a part of the quest
- new quests, char & lewd stuff if you bring the slime jar with ya during The Bloodhound
- From Another World quest as a part of prologue: act1 now starts at either ves camp if player saved her, or at novaras city if they did not.
- quickstart changed to accomodate for FAW being merged into prologue sequence, added a choice sequence to alter pre-act1 choices
- Para dream sequence tied into Adara Reunion quest: doesn't rely on weird sleep trigger anymore
- gallery rework: characters as categories, scene variants as additional flags that are saved on being seen
- tons of fixes to existing gallery scenes
- gutted native renpy gui, rebuilt entire ui from the ground-up: main menu, save menu, credits, options
- as part of the above, plenty changes to ui big & small
- massive amount of typos fixed, big thanx to ivann for providing a list of most of these (was it 400+ total?)
- map doesn't have location names baked-in anymore
- valley of death as a separate location southwards of novaras
- "hunt demorai" moved to VoD
- added missing elena grind + lingerie finish arts - quicksave/quickload with f5/f9
- non-flickering main menu video (finally) & non-bugging-out save thumbnails
- some tutorial popups placed around the game, explaining functionality
- prologue intro stretched on x-axis a bit
- the dark knight lists gangs slain
- Added additional soundtracks
- new adara hug cgs
- replaced some prologue artworks w/better ones
- replaced nijah prologue doggy w/improved one
- prologue revisited, fixed some chars overlappin & other visual hiccups
- chars are shown on a separate layer by default now, as to avoid any vfx overlap
- relationship change lists capitalized name
- also tons of under-the-hood changes & smaller visual ones

PLEASE NOTE: If the game errors out on start, delete persistent data (caused by the way new gallery works)

cheats: toggle
cheat menu: mayhem

Links:
0.147 GDRIVE:
PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

APK:

0.147 MEGA:
PC:

MAC:
LINUX: