Mar 12, 2023
lostraven , is it necessary to make a tranny out of Dros? Do you plan to add more content for the male version, or it only goes with tits now?
To be honed his male version face looks more feminine then trans/futa or whatava version you call that after boobs augmentation. Seriously:
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

The second one looks ugly as fuck to be honest. There's also plenty of other female characters and more futa/trans upcoming as i assume. So what's the point of bring into the game and immediately remove the one and only femboy?
I hoped that there would be a possibility to talk him out of this cringe but there wasn't.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven , is it necessary to make a tranny out of Dros? Do you plan to add more content for the male version, or it only goes with tits now?
To be honed his male version face looks more feminine then trans/futa or whatava version you call that after boobs augmentation. Seriously:
View attachment 2461963 View attachment 2461964

The second one looks ugly as fuck to be honest. There's also plenty of other female characters and more futa/trans upcoming as i assume. So what's the point of bring into the game and immediately remove the one and only femboy?
I hoped that there would be a possibility to talk him out of this cringe but there wasn't.
You don't need to change Dros.

You literally just need to tell them you like them as they are when you meet them at the Brothel.

Mar 12, 2023
You don't need to change Dros.

You literally just need to tell them you like them as they are when you meet them at the Brothel.
No there's no such option like telling them something opposite. That's why i was confused and unsure about ignoring his quest. Because of his reaction and no way to dissuade him:

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

I just went through this quest all over again. And the only way not to change his/it's/lmao/their/ect appearance is to ignore the this dialogue line every time:
Screenshot_5.png

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
No there's no such option like telling them something opposite. That's why i was confused and unsure about ignoring his quest. Because of his reaction and no way to dissuade him:

View attachment 2462018
View attachment 2462019

I just went through this quest all over again. And the only way not to change his/it's/lmao/their/ect appearance is to ignore the this dialogue line every time:
View attachment 2462014
1678655733787.png

You should be able to try and fuck him in the brothel there and then > In doing so, he panics and you can tell him you're happy with how he is.

You said thered be a small delay concerning the new release, how small are we talking?
Shouldn't be too long. I've needed to rework aspects of the Myu script I wasn't satisfied with as well as some finishing touches.

Mar 12, 2023
View attachment 2462025

You should be able to try and fuck him in the brothel there and then > In doing so, he panics and you can tell him you're happy with how he is.
I'm being honest with you. I SMASHED him in every available brothel scene in one night and there was no such thing.
These is the only options the game gives me:
Screenshot_6.png
then how he should refer to me and his wares discount%. But no roleplay way to convince that you like him how he is + constant dialog option I will help you become more "womanly" never disappears.

Reactions: Robertbinho

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm being honest with you. I SMASHED him in every available brothel scene in one night and there was no such thing.
These is the only options the game gives me:
View attachment 2462038
then how he should refer to me and his wares discount%. But no roleplay way to convince that you like him how he is + constant dialog option I will help you become more "womanly" never disappears.
I'll need to look into it.
1678657219109.png

• Haha
Reactions: SomeRand0meGuy

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Much respect to the creator(s) of this game! It isn't really my usual interest but I have to acknowledge the overall quality and sheer breadth of the adventure. What doesn't appeal to me is the general sameness to all of the female bodies as I much prefer smaller, slender, waif types. All the females I've cum across in the game are large voluptuous types. I'd encourage the game designer to at least provide some variety.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Can somebody share their new saves folder of v0.146. I don't want to play everything again. it's also ok if u give me just one file as long as the completed quests in file is of before v0.146 so that i can play the newer content.

Abu7agag

Apr 17, 2021
Guys, is the gallery unlocker still working? because othing shows up after downloading it. Plus what is the cheat code?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn, the new version is deleted by my security suite faster than I can tell it to stop.
I assume it's the usual false positives, but what has it riled up that much? Usually it just asks.
That said, the development looks like it's progressing nicely.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

A quick update...

Hey guys, we had to make some last minute changes and revisions to the latest update which is (partially) the reason it's taken this long. (Also because this update is pretty damn big).

Thank you guys for your patience, the update will be with you guys shortly in the next upcoming days, we haven't meant to leave everyone in the dark on radio silence, but we'll be discussing soon a few important changes we'll be making in the future regarding our release schedule to hopefully avoid having to keep delaying updates and hopefully get a better handle on things post this release.

More on that soon.

Thank you all for your patience,
-The Damned Studios Team

lijunrenlo

May 30, 2022
The update time of the game can be changed according to the actual situation. It will be delayed every month anyway, so it is better to update once every two months, which will reduce the pressure of the production team.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes