FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Is it possible to do more damage, get better weapons or level up? Its kinda annoying after killing over a 100s of monsters we are still as weak as our first battle.

Even our "battleform" isn't all that much stronger or durable in combat.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to do more damage, get better weapons or level up? Its kinda annoying after killing over a 100s of monsters we are still as weak as our first battle.

Even our "battleform" isn't all that much stronger or durable in combat.
Not yet but it is part of our plan.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian news!

Hey guys, work is still well underway for the latest update, (and the continued revamp work we're also working on). I don't have a great deal of news to share, its just more 'business as usual' here for now, but we will have some exciting annoucements and things coming very soon.

Some have asked about the revamp stuff, what we'll be doing is commissioning a rework of (most) of the old prologue sex scenes and some of the old backgrounds and such in order to bring them more into our current style to hopefully make the game more artistically cohesive, as well as tinkering with the prologue's interactivty and things - For those of you who like the prologue sex scenes, we'll try keep the old style sex scenes in game as collectables or something perhaps, keep in mind as you play the prologue in the next build now, things are gonna be WIP as we move around and fix/tinker with some stuff in prep for our steam launch.

-We're still looking into both improving combat and the saves issue, but that's really all I have to say on that for now.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or over on the discord! :)

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
without you guys, none of this would be possible,

Love, The Damned Studios Team

'...I hope you didn't think it was just humans you could impregnate.'

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Alderian news!

Hey guys, work is still well underway for the latest update, (and the continued revamp work we're also working on). I don't have a great deal of news to share, its just more 'business as usual' here for now, but we will have some exciting annoucements and things coming very soon.

Some have asked about the revamp stuff, what we'll be doing is commissioning a rework of (most) of the old prologue sex scenes and some of the old backgrounds and such in order to bring them more into our current style to hopefully make the game more artistically cohesive, as well as tinkering with the prologue's interactivty and things - For those of you who like the prologue sex scenes, we'll try keep the old style sex scenes in game as collectables or something perhaps, keep in mind as you play the prologue in the next build now, things are gonna be WIP as we move around and fix/tinker with some stuff in prep for our steam launch.

-We're still looking into both improving combat and the saves issue, but that's really all I have to say on that for now.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or over on the discord! :)

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
without you guys, none of this would be possible,

Love, The Damned Studios Team

'...I hope you didn't think it was just humans you could impregnate.'
I've been wondering when we get to use the slime-n-a-jar lol

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
I for one am glad that we're not limited. I can think of a certain wolf girl who would look good with a pup in her.

Though I am curious how the Parasite passing on it's genes is going to work with a slime baby.

Reactions: spitfire335

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wanna translate this game to my native language but i just can't decompile the .rpyc file. Any ideas guys ._. ?
You should actually reach out to the developers and ask if you can provide that for them. Then you wouldn't need to decompile anything yourself. Lostraven, one of the team and who posted just before you, might be able to discuss with you in more detail.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes