lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So, futa content is actually there or is just false tagged?
There are full blown futa characters, they don't have scenes yet, (as in both sets of genitalia).
There is scenes currently with with a male character who you can give tits to/help feminize.

Reactions: wre404

refefekl

Jan 4, 2022
There are full blown futa characters, they don't have scenes yet, (as in both sets of genitalia).
There is scenes currently with with a male character who you can give tits to/help feminize.
But what is the source of this scene?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Never understood why when people don't like something they don't just stop using/interacting with it, instead they come and attack it bc it has aspects they don't like........this comment (2 previous) makes it sound like the game is missing 'sissyification' which isn't the case.
These people need only super power fantasy type games in which the mc is an UBER CHAD and makes every woman within 200km range cream themselves and simultaneously vow to never look at another living being....or express individual thoughts/feelings or an opinion that wasn't spoon fed from said Uber Chad.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
loving the game so far but one thing i find odd is the character portraits for talking and the sex scene art the characters looks somewhat different(although seeing theres multiple artists for this makes sense)

Last edited:

refefekl

Jan 4, 2022
loving the game so far but one thing i find odd is the character portraits for talking and the sex scene art the characters looks somewhat different(although seeing theres multiple artists for this makes sense)
Seconded! Problem it’s the same art since the first release. Doubt they will fix it anytime soon

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Seconded! Problem it’s the same art since the first release. Doubt they will fix it anytime soon

We're working to fix as many of the old art inconsistencies as we can, especially in the prologue.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes