JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so far the game is great i like the idea of vanoom :LOL: anyway I would like to see our mc use his Tantcal thing to have new option where he can Over Pleasure in the scene itself like his Di** get something out of it like 3 Snakes Like that enter the women and his tantcal get to other places also I got one thing To say about the animation scene's The faces Looks Way different
the sounds great the move body action great missing only a bit of sweat on .
and that it keep up hope to see more of it sooon(y) :coffee:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why is it so hard to find Adara, she seems to have fallen off the grid, she was supposed to be at the MC's house every day when he was not there but now she has disappeared

Reactions: Pidgeons

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Surprising amount of content for such an early build and its mostly pretty good too. The combat system is a massive drag eventually just made an auto clicker for it. Overall actually pretty hyped.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Surprising amount of content for such an early build and its mostly pretty good too. The combat system is a massive drag eventually just made an auto clicker for it. Overall actually pretty hyped.

Oh yeah, except for a couple cases, for every fight it's come down to: Put up shield on MC and Markus's first turns, use "weaken" with Marcus on Target A, use MC to deliver heavy hit on target A, use Markus to inflict Weaken on Target B, use MC to inflict heavy attack on target A again, use Markus's basic attack to wipe out target A, use MC to inflict heavy hit on Target B, us Markus to inflict basic attack on target B, use MC to inflict basic attack on target B--over, and over, and over.

I can't complain about how much gold those pink shards bring in, though. That's an anti-grind feature if I ever saw one.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh yeah, except for a couple cases, for every fight it's come down to: Put up shield on MC and Markus's first turns, use "weaken" with Marcus on Target A, use MC to deliver heavy hit on target A, use Markus to inflict Weaken on Target B, use MC to inflict heavy attack on target A again, use Markus's basic attack to wipe out target A, use MC to inflict heavy hit on Target B, us Markus to inflict basic attack on target B, use MC to inflict basic attack on target B--over, and over, and over.

I can't complain about how much gold those pink shards bring in, though. That's an anti-grind feature if I ever saw one.
We're in the first stages of overhauling combat from the bare bones it is now. I.e, working on ,getting inventory to affect your stats, but very soon there should be significant improvements to combat finally we believe.

Reactions: Pidgeons

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Weirdly enough I can't actually get the Console to open. I've changed the line in 00console.rpy, as you do with every other renpy game, but shift-o doesn't open it, and neither does any other combination of keys so far. Does this have some specific console hotkey that's different than normal?

CaveGoblin

Jul 1, 2019
Ye, I just tested after deleting all renpy/game saves. And it doesn't work for me anymore either. No idea how i got it to work in the first place oO
Anyway i tinkered some more, here's the second attempt, now I've tested it after deleting everything, and it seems to work.
Try it again. As before just put it in the ParasiteBlack\game folder
What I tested specifically was starting from Act 1, not from the beginning, I don't think it should matter, but history would suggest I don't quite get renpy...
Oh, and maybe delete the old file if you still have it in your game folder
This script causes the game to crash. I wrote an unlocker which seems to work with the current version.

Just put it in the game folder with .rpy extension.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News

Just a short update guys to update you all on progress.
We're very excited with how things are shaping up so far so I wanted to share a little more about what's going on and talk a bit more in-depth on some of the work being done.

Outside of working on the inventory system and taking the first steps to improve combat/the game as a whole, we're in the final phases of integrating the new navigation system, (code needs some tweaking - then just need to write and design some events for it).

One of the complaints given is that travel feels kinda moot and tedious right now. 'Why do I have to click from location to location? Why can't I just jump from one end of the map to the other?'

The answer, is this missing piece of the navigation system. As you move from location to location you'll encounter a map similar to this each time that you have to move from one end of to the other to get to your new location. As you travel along the path, either set or random encounters can occur.

-Ambushed my Demorai? Meet a travelling Merchant? Camp for the night? Possible secret lewd encounters? The possiblities are endless and we hope, will give the world of Alderay a MUCH grandeur feel as you move around as well as open up a lot more strategic play.

-Following integrating this and the inventory system fully, we'll looking into stats more, (i.e allowing the player to level up properly, adding 'levels' to enemies so every static encounter will then hopefully feel more similar to what you'd expect in a more traditional RPG.

Outside of the tech work on-going, we're still working on revamp work of some of the old sex scenes and locations, (see Adara's new bedroom, below)

I've talked briefly before about May's content update and how it will involve finally getting the Adventurer's Guild up and running, but I'm doing my best to keep some stuff under wraps, but for a small teaser of a fraction of stuff to come...

(WIP - above)

And that's all for now. :)

As a final note with the month entering it's final week. I want to emphasize that the upcoming tech build will NOT have much new content. The focus of tech builds is to improve the core gameplay. May's content build is planned to be huge and hopefully, game changing, but it's important people's expectations with tech builds are tempered. The last thing I nor anyone on the team wants is anyone feeling disappointed.

Thank you all for your support,
You guys are awesome, and we're very excited for what's to come soon.

-The Damned Studios Team

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
This does not work, getting an error message upon launch when placing this under game folder.
Enter rhapsody as a cheat code. It does the same thing.
It is important to note that the code works with 0.147 only. It changes with each update. So for later versions, you need to either:
Become a patron,
Hope that someone leaks the code,
Or decompile the game and find the code by yourself.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
While it looks promising for exploration, this could make it rather tedious to, f.Ex., visit people in the desert.
And random encounters have many ways to be done wrong, and few to be right. We'll see how that turns out.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
How can I trigger the gay scene in the game
At some point you'll get a note that an 'elf' is showing up at the brothel, however it's infrequent. Keep checking nightly until you run across Dros in the Brothel and that starts down the entire Gay, Trap, Shemale content there.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This thing is badly in need of either an updated walkthrough or a checklist or something as while I assume I'm done with current content, I'm not actually sure.
Myu doesn't want to fuck anymore, apparently I've worn her out and she's too tired to do anything.
Nijah keeps giving birth over and over each day.
69ing or baths is as far as Ves goes.
Blacksmith chick is refusing to get knocked up, no matter how many womb shots she takes.
Wolf chick is happily taking the dick, but not doggy-style, weirdly.
I'm quite happily ignoring mom and that annoying school chick since I friend-zoned both of them.
Still can't bang the captain of the guard, the bartender, the librarian, or the stuck up whore.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
... a checklist or something as while I assume I'm done with current content, I'm not actually sure.
There is a gallery, it's just in a sort of odd place.
Go to the pleasure district, visit the witches hut.
Choose the 'past' option.
You'll be able to see if you've missed any scenes with the girls you've already scene at least 1 scene with.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes