Gelmecar

Apr 10, 2023
Just started the game v 148 from the beginning, love it btw. Just to let you know, I've encountered an error at the fort where I meet the Brutes. Want to help identify the problem so I copied the code. Sorry for the noobness on my part but I don't know if this is what you need or not to address the problem. It happened while I was in combat and using healing potions .Good luck and thanks for listening!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/data/world_quests/main/Prologue/script_prologue.rpy", line 2688, in <module>
  File "game/engine/battle/CombatEncounter.rpy", line 49, in perform
  File "game/engine/battle/BattleScene.rpy", line 364, in performBattle
  File "game/engine/callbacks/periodicTick.rpy", line 5, in periodicTick
  File "game/engine/callbacks/DelayedCBManager.rpy", line 38, in tick
  File "game/engine/callbacks/DelayedCBManager.rpy", line 60, in _processIterObj
  File "game/engine/utility/RecursiveIterator.rpy", line 24, in next
  File "game/engine/battle/BattleScene.rpy", line 134, in tempUseItemIter
  File "game/engine/inventory/functions.rpy", line 139, in RemItemByIndex
KeyError: 2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "engine/locations/coreLoop.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "engine/locations/coreLoop.rpyc", line 28, in script call
  File "data/world_quests/main/Prologue/qst_prologue.rpyc", line 126, in script call
  File "data/world_quests/main/Prologue/script_prologue.rpyc", line 2688, in script
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/data/world_quests/main/Prologue/script_prologue.rpy", line 2688, in <module>
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4101, in interact_core
    i()

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Parasite Black 0.148
Sun May 14 13:08:50 2023

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just started the game v 148 from the beginning, love it btw. Just to let you know, I've encountered an error at the fort where I meet the Brutes. Want to help identify the problem so I copied the code. Sorry for the noobness on my part but I don't know if this is what you need or not to address the problem. Good luck and thanks for listening!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "engine/locations/coreLoop.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "engine/locations/coreLoop.rpyc", line 28, in script call
  File "data/world_quests/main/Prologue/qst_prologue.rpyc", line 126, in script call
  File "data/world_quests/main/Prologue/script_prologue.rpyc", line 2688, in script
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\`Game Testing\Parasite Black\ParasiteBlack-0.148-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4101, in interact_core
    i()

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Parasite Black 0.148
Sun May 14 13:08:50 2023
Have you tried deleting persistent data?

bicardium

May 16, 2017
So i dont want to be that guy and it may of been asked already but when will the Futa/trans content be made just wondering like is that the last thing, and my next question is what is the planned content for futa is it a 1 off scene or is there going to be multiple characters that are futa/trans (then what kinda of content is it futa on female or futa on futa or futa on male) just trying to get my ducks in a row here.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Started a new game, I did delete the data and retried, and got the error again.
Okay I'll pass that on to take a look to the coders

So i dont want to be that guy and it may of been asked already but when will the Futa/trans content be made just wondering like is that the last thing, and my next question is what is the planned content for futa is it a 1 off scene or is there going to be multiple characters that are futa/trans (then what kinda of content is it futa on female or futa on futa or futa on male) just trying to get my ducks in a row here.
Currently in-game there is a male elf you can help make more 'feminine' in-game with a couple lewd scenes.

There will be a selection of futa characters as well, including the mages of Palam. Their update is listed in the release schedule we discussed in a previous news post.

The content is Male (top) on futa/ trans/femboy etc. (For that type of content - the game isn't just exclusive to that for clarities sake)

There will be some futa x girl stuff or male x futa x girl stuff as well.

All scenes are optional.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bicardium

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
thanks buddy for the game!!!

these 3 stuffs need to be investigated.......

OLD v0.147 VS NEW v0.148

-new nijah prologue missionary anims
View attachment 2615488
wow is another different thingy....also she lost the tattoo and the pubic hair....... I disapprove !!!! old was better!!!

new kiara prologue cowgirl anims & narrative
View attachment 2615502
mhh nice try....they adden a new blowjob in the first fase...but then??? light changes and pubic hair disappear AGAIN!!!!!
also she goes in ahegao (tongue out) at the end in the old one.... was super sexy....is removed on the new :-(
I disapprove !!!! old was better!!! and with ahegao!!!!

- new kiara prologue bj anim
View attachment 2615510
at least this is pretty similar........but without the man arm the suck is way less deeper.... so-so......
I disapprove !!!! old was better!!! was with more deepthroat and was more sexy!!!!

so from now on i will keep one extra version for these old animation !!!!
the v0.145 was the last with the trasparent dialog interface compatible.....more info here
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-black-v0-147-damned-studios.92995/post-10482908

salut!!!
Don't get why some people like their girls to look prepubescent.

Give them some bush...

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
What song/music plays when you first meet the parasites with Marcus? Near start of ACt 1 just after joining the adventures guild. It's a heavy synth track and isn't in the youtube link.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes