Apr 9, 2019
I have to click twice every time to get the next line of dialog to appear. Doesn't make a difference if use space, enter, or left click. Anyone else experiencing that?
Yes... It's incredibly annoying and I pretty much quit after the first few lines. I know it's a minor thing, but I read fast and having to click eight times to move four lines of dialogue is not how I want to spend my time. It was so aggravating that I had to enter the forum just to see if others had the same issue. XD

Reactions: Keffisch

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I know that the Game Developer is pissed off withh people ruining his financial backing on this project, but I am pissed off having to start from the beginning on every update, this one included.
We're not refusing to add save compatability because we're 'pissed off with people,' we literally cannot at the moment because it's a technical impossibility.

Every update we're doing under the hood changes and adding technical features and overhauls, it is impossible for saves to stand a chance working between builds till we A.) Implement more of these features, B.) Hopefully try and make the save system itself as robust as we can.

With that said, we will be looking to provide saves as a stop gap.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know that the Game Developer is pissed off withh people ruining his financial backing on this project, but I am pissed off having to start from the beginning on every update, this one included. I think I'll give it a pass as from now as it's too much of a grind. Good story so far, but I can't take this resarting every time. Sorry
You need to get off your high horse and start to read about alpha/beta games and how they always change to make it better and yes it breaks saves and you need to start over and all but you need to understand that under the hood changes make the game better and better over time.

If you want to play and have save work then go play games that are completed.
Even long term games can sometime late in development can find something under the hood that breaks saves to fix.

We're not refusing to add save compatability because we're 'pissed off with people,' we literally cannot at the moment because it's a technical impossibility.

Every update we're doing under the hood changes and adding technical features and overhauls, it is impossible for saves to stand a chance working between builds till we A.) Implement more of these features, B.) Hopefully try and make the save system itself as robust as we can.

You should just ignore naysayer like this because they have no idea what it takes to put a great game together.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Does the performance kinda tank for anyone else as you continue to play in a session, it starts out ok when I first load it and then starts to slow down to a crawl..?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Does the performance kinda tank for anyone else as you continue to play in a session, it starts out ok when I first load it and then starts to slow down to a crawl..?
:unsure: Are you on PC, MAC, linux? Does the lag occur during a specific sex scene or does it just gradually become laggier/slower over time as you play?

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
:unsure: Are you on PC, MAC, linux? Does the lag occur during a specific sex scene or does it just gradually become laggier/slower over time as you play?
I'm on a Laptop (Windows 10, i7-3720QM, Radeon 7970M, 8GB Ram)

It just gradually gets laggier over time as I play, I should also mention that I was playing the compressed version (v0.141) from this thread. Sounds like my issue isn't common though, so I'll try to grab the uncompressed/up to date version and try again at some later point.

EDIT:
Went and ran the version I have above in Win 7 compatibility mode, seems to have fixed the issue?

EDIT2:
Spoke too soon, think it lasted longer but started lagging again after a while.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

It just gradually gets laggier over time as I play, I should also mention that I was playing the compressed version (v0.141) from this thread. Sounds like my issue isn't common though, so I'll try to grab the uncompressed/up to date version and try again at some later point.

EDIT:
Went and ran the version I have above in Win 7 compatibility mode, seems to have fixed the issue?

EDIT2:
Huh...Is your renpy up to date? My only other thought is maybe it's because it's win 7?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Medieval fantasy Venom with sex and magic.

... Kinda disappointed to not see more of Justsomenoob's art in the later sex scenes after the whole grimdark prologue. His artstyle would fit nicely with the orc lady.

Female goblins and other shortstacks will appear.
Nice, nice. We fucking the dwarf veteran's daughter for sure.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

You could add a button that skips the entire story to the current update (the player would be prompted to make the necessary choices and have the linked scenes unlocked). I guess that makes this save problem more manageable

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

EDIT:

EDIT2:
Sometimes laptops have 2 different video system and they use the less onboard one unless the player switched to the better card one.
This could be your problem.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this sucks not enough potions

And that fort battle against those 2 brutes man too brutal cant get past that

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes