- party battle turn counter/side indicator
- party battle ui no longer blinking in/out of existence
- first combat sound: bottle pop, expect more
- options to delete persistent data and saves
- new adventurers guild' background sprite
- mad prophet wanders about novaras
- new book readable at vala's
- added small unique scenes in case nijah & elena are at mc's at the same time
- black diamond not immediately available if you take the bloodbath route, extra scene there
- clothes shop new background & sound (after you bring the power crystal)
- nijah can now be impregnated on vaginal sex
- a bunch of scenes revolving around nijah pregnancy
-lukkan can be found at the tavern every few nights
- extra dialogue lines for nijah post-damzel quest
- new kylisa sprite
- entire ves questline revisited, reworked into separate quests & polished up
- no-lingerie version of ves 69 scene added
- some ves sex scenes improved visually
- ves tent flap soundbank
- adara reunion ("visit her at iron unicorn at night") turned into a quest, to avoid players getting lost
- Sister Divine dialogue slightly altered to not clog up questlog
- resting now ticks clock per-hour of rest
- resting also plays a clock sound
- you can now rest up to 24h
- "relationship with character changed" now lists char. name
- clock choice icon to indicate events that are gonna take up quite a bit of time
- elena music theme improved - regina story description improved
- vala first meet scene only happens at day
- gallery is now 5 gold per view
- nijah rescue sequence only happens after the "parasite dream"
- sunrise/dusk times tweaked to match those on the ingame day/night circle
- missing nijah house name fixed
- plenty of grammar fixes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
aaaand of course the new version breaks old saves
Under the hood changes will break your saves - It's unavoidable as features get added.

That said, all of the new lewd content is in the brothel. It's accessible immediately after skipping the prologue.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News +Mini lore!

Hey guys,
Things are progressing mostly well with the latest update which WILL be focusing on moving the main story forward a little before we then circle over towards giving the Mages of Palam some content after.

Art:
While I'm still waiting on a couple pieces, we thankfully have a lot of the main story pieces ready and done. The lewd stuff is still being produced right now and there is more to the script to be done, but so far this update is shaping up pretty well.

Music:
We have a few new sound plug-ins, (some quite retro!) Which we think will help improve and make the soundtrack even better, have more to show on that soon!

Coding:
The navigation system is underway now, the inventory system did hit a snag because my one coder was quite unwell but we know good progress is made there.
Saves will still be de-stabilized for a while but we are making good progress and with each feature implemented/added, the quicker saves *should* be more stable between builds. (We will be provided saves as a stop-gap when necessary till saves are hopefully reasonably more stable).

Not much else to add now, if you guys got any questions do ask them and we'll do our best to get back to you guys!

Mini lore:
The world is Mirnos is filed to a host of wild and feral monsters and creatures...But not all of these beings are necessarily dangerous given the right circumstances.
While wild 'slimes' for example will attack on sight and can dessolve a person down to the very bones for example, Alchemists have had varying success taming the young who form an attachment to the first being they see.
Slimes attached to humans will attempt to mimic a desired form, and show varying degrees of intelligence and emotional capabilities not seen in 'wild' slimes.
There have been reports that some of these relationships have become unnaturally intimate, but these reports cannot be confirmed, nor the long time implications of what this kind of cross-breeding would have the potential to produce.

As always,
thank you all for your support,
You guys keep the lights on around here :)

-The Damned Studios Team

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
What is wrong with this game? I played last on Nov 20th with my last save in v1.44. Today I downlaod the v1.45 and suddenly my saves are not working. Every time a new version comes previous version doesn't work. Does the dev expect us to play from the start everytime a new version is made? This game is frustrating to say the least. Its amazing art and good writing doesn't justify the repeated code changes that completely damages the previous saves and forces one to play from start. Are you serious?

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The art style looks really nice! would really like to try it. Couls somebody tell me what type of incest theres in the game?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Couls somebody tell me what type of incest theres in the game?
To my knowledge, none.

So far there is "peeping on mom" and only with an unofficial incest patch. Look for "Regina" in the patch notes.

The tag shouldn't even be there, false advertising.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
To my knowledge, none.

So far there is "peeping on mom" and only with an unofficial incest patch. Look for "Regina" in the patch notes.

The tag shouldn't even be there, false advertising.
This is the MC's mom? i mean if theres this peeping scene in the future that has to mean that theres some content with here planned for the future
1671307135470.png

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What is wrong with this game? I played last on Nov 20th with my last save in v1.44. Today I downlaod the v1.45 and suddenly my saves are not working. Every time a new version comes previous version doesn't work. Does the dev expect us to play from the start everytime a new version is made? This game is frustrating to say the least. Its amazing art and good writing doesn't justify the repeated code changes that completely damages the previous saves and forces one to play from start. Are you serious?
There is no way to prevent the saves from being corrupted.

Every new feature/under the hood change will make saves unplayable, that's it, I nor anyone else can do anything about it other than plow on and try and get the features on as quickly as possible - The game is still a Wip and many essential features are missing.

We will be providing saves when necessary, but there is no hand wave fix.

That said, if there IS some quicker solution, we'll find it and have it implemented ASAP.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I saw this game and was intrigued. Downloaded it to find there was no way to start Renpy's TTS by either pressing the V or A keys. I need this feature due to reading difficulties.

If there is a way to enable it, send word.

This game looks great. I wish you success.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I saw this game and was intrigued. Downloaded it to find there was no way to start Renpy's TTS by either pressing the V or A keys. I need this feature due to reading difficulties.

If there is a way to enable it, send word.

This game looks great. I wish you success.
I'll pass on the message and look into it

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes