left1000

Sep 13, 2020
s hotkey to screenshot was working in v0.141 but isn't working in v0.144? is this just me or is this everyone? is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The latest build is now available to inquisitor tiers and above on patreon and subscribestar!

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News!

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while - Will be adding some more lore posts, outfit polls and such soon, (just been distracted a bit recently with some IRL stuff).

There's not a whole lot of news to give right now, we've heavily into working on the next update, this one will further the main plot and move along Act 1 a bit, then it's back to adding some more side content and the mages of Palam like we've been promising for a (long) while.

We're still working on the various features and such, and have begun work on the 'navigation' mechanic which will finally open up more and allow you to travel around the Kingdom of Alderay (and later the world of Mirnos) far more freely.
There's still a lot of work to be done and we've taken on a lot of feedback about things.

Soon we will be announcing the Steam release date, including a new steam launch trailer and opening up the Steam page for anyone who wants to add the game on their wishlist.

That's about it for now, if you have any questions or comments don't forget to ask them below:-
Thanks as always for your support,
-The Damned Studios Team

...Is it just me, or is Dros looking a little 'different' these days?

1670811585829.png

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
The sex scenes threw me off they look like completely different characters and look like real life characters during sex scene completely different

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4
Mar 2, 2020
I have a problem with the incest patch available in the OP.
I have downloaded it and put it in my game folder. But it only seems to be working in the prologue.

Erika is refering towards the MC as Brother and the MC talks about Regina as Mother in the prologue, so it seems to be working there.
But later he is refering to Regina as Regina, when he talks directly to her or is talking about her to Markus.

Has everyone the same problem?
Fixed a bunch of her name references in-script to support these *certain patches*. Should be better next release.
Thanks for the headsup. Been meaning to do that for a while now. Kinda slipped due to plenty of other stuff to do.
Stay thirsty.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If there is a way to unlock the gallery without going through the game
We plan to add cheat codes for for tiers which will involve gallery unlock...Just been so busy with focus elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes