RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a tip guide or a updated walkthrough well guess gonna do the good old save and branch each choices lol .

Jul 31, 2018
i tried the game when it first got released on f95zone, so i saw only the prologue when you are forced to enlist in the scouts and when you dont "die" and awake in an hospital......how much content has been added since then? should i wait a little more before giving it a try again?

Jul 6, 2021
Can someone tell me how to install the incest patch? I have it downloaded, but don't know where to put it.
Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Put the patch in the games folder and it works.

Last edited:

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
When I click menu and save menu then save the save picture only show the menu not what I’m currently doing.Is there a way to fix this pls help

Jul 31, 2018
When I click menu and save menu then save the save picture only show the menu not what I’m currently doing.Is there a way to fix this pls help
there is nothing to fix, the game save the last image, since the menu is the last image you saw it save that, but you dont have to worry because when you load you can click return in the menu and be where you wanted to save, i dont know if im being understandable sorry XD. Otherwise if you want to have the image of what your are doing in the savefile instead of pressing the menu button on the top right of the screen simply press right click of the mouse and it will instantly bring you in save/load screen

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
I like the theme and art style, but like others have said, I would've liked to see more screenshots of the turn-based combat.

May 27, 2018
im excited to see where this is going, though its a shame theres no actual futa content yet, the character seems nice though.
on another note, it would be nice if we get to shag the uppity elf in the future, he seems like he has some high quality bussy.
almost forgot, it seems that if you skip the intro you dont get the option of mentioning your army wife, if i may be so bold i would suggest to make that an opportunity for people who skipped the prologue to decide if they were with her or not, instead of making it so you reject her by default, just a suggestion though.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how? i already finished her quest by killing the money loan guy, now she lives in house in the city and i cant speak to her much, journal says end of content
go talk to her and its one of her options pregnant sex pretty much DX its perm pretty much

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
So, I've followed all the leads for Elena's quest, and I want to know if there are any scenes with her yet, or if that's it for now.

lalakobe

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, can someone help, how to unlock three Nijah scenes, between "Nijah: Missionary" and "Nijah: Market stall"?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes