lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian news + teaser!

Hey guys, sorry for the longer than planned radio silence, not long got back from a trip to London and the team has had it's hands full with this latest update.
Art:
First things first, progress is going well on the art front, while there's very little in the way of 'story' this update, we're packing in the update with a LOT of lewd scenes/variants as well as adding more lore and depth to the world.
We're also taking the time to revamp more of the old art:
Old clothes store:-

New clothes store: (just needs polish)

Old Adventurer Guild:-

New Adventurer Guild:-

And more including the Library revamp as we've shown before, suffice to say the Market district should be looking a lot nicer with this latest build.

Coding:
On the coding front, we've now got the new inventory system/feature mostly added. For those who don't know, our one coder working on it is off sick at the moment but he managed to complete most of it and send it over to us, so we'll be looking into fleshing that out into the game with whatever GUI work it needs etc as well as do the usual play-testing.
We're also looking into making the world feel more alive, characters performing certain actions at X time for example, repeatable events while moving around the city/world and improving general interface features with combat and such.
We've also added in a ton of new sfx sounds and overall polish to the game.
There's still some pretty major features to be added but with every build the game is getting stronger, better looking, and *cough* lewder *cough*.

Music:
We've been working on adding a few new tracks for some upcoming locations in the next update which SHOULD be more focused on moving along the main plot a bit. We're thinking of soon releasing a compliation of all the tracks for our patrons and subscribestars should they wish, (and when we find the time).
That's about it for the news so far, very soon we'll have a very special annoucement so stay tuned.
If you have any questions, message them here or other on the discord.

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
you guys really keep the lights on around here :)

-The Damned Studios Team

...Oh wait, didn't we forget something?
They say a woman's work is never done...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, can someone help, how to unlock three Nijah scenes, between "Nijah: Missionary" and "Nijah: Market stall"?
Market Stall is available after you invest in her business and go meet her at the Market.
Nijah missionary I believe is the missionary scene in the prologue.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will the blue temple priestess get a romance route soon?
I want to get to her route soon, I've been gathering some art for the Academy etc.
First I want to move the main story a little forward, as it's been so heavily asked, but yes, she's on my 'Get her and the Mages of Palam pupils done soon' checklist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Release date annoucement:

Hey guys,
just to let everyone know we're in the bug-testing/tweaking/polishing phase of the update.
We're still waiting on a little art but things are shaping up nicely.
-Pregnancy system is in for those who are still asking as well as some other cool stuff.
While we normally aim to release the 1st of every month, the release date will be the 5th of December.

Thank you all for your patience and support,
-The Damned Studios Team

Apr 9, 2019
Just wanted to see if there was still the issue of being forced to click twice to move forward a single line of dialogue? I don't remember which version it was that I first downloaded, but it wasn't too long ago, so maybe there hasn't been a new release yet... I would love to give this game a real shot, however I really can't, because even though clicking twice is a minor thing (sorta), it is genuinely aggravating and detracts from the entire experience.

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
I have a problem with the incest patch available in the OP.
I have downloaded it and put it in my game folder. But it only seems to be working in the prologue.

Erika is refering towards the MC as Brother and the MC talks about Regina as Mother in the prologue, so it seems to be working there.
But later he is refering to Regina as Regina, when he talks directly to her or is talking about her to Markus.

Has everyone the same problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Version 0.145 is now available to Aristocrat tier and above! and
0.145 changelog
- new character: arwen, a prostitute that cosplays occasionally
- 3 (sex scenes involving arwen
- 2 (4 variants) cosplay sex scenes involving arwen
- palam tower now has a night music theme
- library has a new background art
- party battle turn counter/side indicator
- party battle ui no longer blinking in/out of existence
- first combat sound: bottle pop, expect more
- options to delete persistent data and saves
- new adventurers guild' background sprite
- mad prophet wanders about novaras
- new book readable at vala's
- added small unique scenes in case nijah & elena are at mc's at the same time
- black diamond not immediately available if you take the bloodbath route, extra scene there
- clothes shop new background & sound (after you bring the power crystal)
- nijah can now be impregnated on vaginal sex
- a bunch of scenes revolving around nijah pregnancy
- lukkan can be found at the tavern every few nights
- extra dialogue lines for nijah post-damzel quest
- new kylisa sprite
- entire ves questline revisited, reworked into separate quests & polished up
- no-lingerie version of ves 69 scene added
- some ves sex scenes improved visually
- ves tent flap soundbank
- adara reunion ("visit her at iron unicorn at night") turned into a quest, to avoid players getting lost
- Sister Divine dialogue slightly altered to not clog up questlog
- resting now ticks clock per-hour of rest
- resting also plays a clock sound
- you can now rest up to 24h
- "relationship with character changed" now lists char. name
- clock choice icon to indicate events that are gonna take up quite a bit of time
- elena music theme improved
- regina story description improved
- vala first-meet scene only happens at day
- gallery is now 5 gold per view
- nijah rescue sequence only happens after the "parasite dream"
- sunrise/dusk times tweaked to match those on the ingame day/night circle
- missing nijah house name fixed
- plenty of grammar fixes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
looking forward to version .145 unless dimonds something that is only paid o.o?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes