Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Anyone know how to start the quest (Graceful Rebirth) of Dros?
Depends on were you are, first you have to do his initial quest, then you need to trigger an event informing you about elf prostitutes, then you need to visit the brothel and talk with Helena about it. Then visit the brothel at night until you meet them, after a few lines of dialogue you can help making them more womanly. Since the quest involves fighting slimes, you also need to complete the quests for the guard captain to unlock the lake. As you can see the quest is quite far into the game, I would suggest to just play the game and complete each quest as they show up.

Reactions: ash996

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Question about quest for Dronn (Elf), Guard Jurgen for herbs quest need to be killed or there other options? In the end of conversation it was saying about drugging his drinks, how can i do it?

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
That's the event I'm missing, thanks
Oh right, I haven't said how to trigger it. I occurs by entering the Market District, probably at daytime. I triggered it while leaving the tavern, but I don't think it's necessary to be from there.

• Red Heart

Eretain

Jan 26, 2021
Oh right, I haven't said how to trigger it. I occurs by entering the Market District, probably at daytime. I triggered it while leaving the tavern, but I don't think it's necessary to be from there.
I've been trying to trigger this event, but no luck so far it seems. Already completed High Fashion too.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
The game is coming along well. I did notice one bug or maybe I completed quests in the wrong order. Adara has never been in my relationships and has not reappeared since I completed "A proper reunion" before Relationships became available. Have I missed something ? I have Nijah with 8 hearts, Arlena with 9 and Ves with 5. Many thanks for any insights/advice.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I don't get what everyone's complaints with the combat system are about aside from having to press an extra button or 2 per fight? I get it just feels like a time sink rn, but trust, there exists much worse in other games here & yes there's room for improvement but I don't mind it at all.
I don't have problems with turn based combat as my favourite games on this site tends to be RPGM like The Last Sovereign and Black Souls series. This one is very clunky and dull. Turnbased in Renpy just doesn't work well.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hi yall, I need help with the part of "Shared in Thorns" to find out about the Thornfall curse. any help appreciated
First, Speak to Elena to try get some clues - She'll tell you where to go:

-Speak to the Merchant
-Check out the library
-Speak to (I believe Babazhul the witch) - Corrected

Then, piece together the clues speaking to Elena.

Finally, the last step is to join the patreon and lemme know your theories on what the curse is...

1676933484663.png

Last edited:

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Hello lostraven , I have not been able to trigger the event that informs you about the elven prostitutes. I have already finished all the other quests, even Nijah gave birth

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Hi yall, I need help with the part of "Shared in Thorns" to find out about the Thornfall curse. any help appreciated
First, Speak to Elena to try get some clues - She'll tell you where to go:

-Speak to the Merchant
-Check out the library
-Speak to (I believe Dros) or someone else, can't exactly remember this part fully.

Then, piece together the clues speaking to Elena.
While merchant and library is necessary for the quest, for the curse you need to talk with Babazul the witch again, then you can discuss everything with Elena.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes