Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Seriously? "you died, game over" in a practice sparring match? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
If I wanted to play a combat game, I'd play and FPS shooter or something. Combat in hentai games is usually pointless anyway, but to die game over while in a practice match is serious game logic flaw.
If the opening few minutes are that bad, the rest of the game must be terrible.
I almost didn't download due to the questionable artwork, I wish I'd listened to my first impression.
Delete, ignore.
Not to be an ass now (i will be), but..
If you die to an tutorial-sparring where you basically only be able to fail it - if you really try to..
There's no flaw in clicking the attack-button twice in a row.... You just dum', bro.
Not to mention that the Artwork is really good. specific, but good.
Not all people like fat, dum' bimbos, shakin their huge fake bazoongaboongas (i do, not exclusively tho)

Yeah, go deinstall, ignore. - Have fun playing ... I don't know....
I don't think there's a game you wouldn't fail at.

And for everyone else -
The game is actually pretty well done, interesting and the scenes are neat.
Been a while since i had a game with good straight-scenes that got me ol perving on 'em!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Seriously? "you died, game over" in a practice sparring match? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
If I wanted to play a combat game, I'd play and FPS shooter or something. Combat in hentai games is usually pointless anyway, but to die game over while in a practice match is serious game logic flaw.
If the opening few minutes are that bad, the rest of the game must be terrible.
I almost didn't download due to the questionable artwork, I wish I'd listened to my first impression.
Delete, ignore.
im with you on this.ive got to fort and fighting three enemies in armour and dying time after time,ive given up,no fun.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
any eta on a journal ?
It'll be added properly with the overhaul update

The coder is working on the skeleton model with the improved UI, combat and everything else etc.

For the next build or two (so people arent waiting months with no content), we'll be adding content to this version, then transfering over once the coder has the framework setup on the new build.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It'll be added properly with the overhaul update

The coder is working on the skeleton model with the improved UI, combat and everything else etc.

For the next build or two (so people arent waiting months with no content), we'll be adding content to this version, then transfering over once the coder has the framework setup on the new build.
great - thanks for the info :cool: (y)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good game, really good story, really good art, the combat is not the best and sometimes i have no idea why we cannot attack, but the main thing is that i really hope that Kiara is not dead, that we may bring her back somehow...i really like her...

• Sad
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Use your potions, fight should be very easily winnable with them.
Even without potions.
I didn't even use any potions yet and i've won all fights first try.
Till those pros were complaining i didn't even know you could "die" in this game.
Seriously, how hard is it to actually read what skills do? that there are strong attacks, dealing more dmg and attacks weakenin' targets and such.
Gaming has seen better days, hentai or not, if people can't get past things so incredibly easy.
This annoys me, great deal. Hate it when people complain over there own incapability to read.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Bug Report: When attempting to save the orc, after the dialogue it throws up an error code. It also hasent created a traceback message that I can share so ill just paste it into this post.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'[enemybot.icon]': could not find image. (u'battle/ui/demorai-scout-icon.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "code/battle/battle.rpyc", line 277, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
self.find_target()
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'[enemybot.icon]': could not find image. (u'battle/ui/demorai-scout-icon.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Parasite Black 0.127
Sat Dec 11 23:45:57 2021

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Quick question: Is Arlena the only gal you can pursue in the update? Been trying to do things with Regina and Ves, but it's just repeating content. The hint of going to the goddess' temple doesn't go anywhere cus it can't be accessed (or maybe I'm just dumb dumb and doesn't see it clearly). Anyways, wonderful update, just a very small nitpick on the sex scenes: would've been great to see the escalating pleasure of the woman with her face like what happened with Kiara.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so i am kinda stuck in combat, i cant attack the only target left but i cannot do anything else after choosing to attack. any way around that?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so i am kinda stuck in combat, i cant attack the only target left but i cannot do anything else after choosing to attack. any way around that?
Its possible you may have soft locked with a bug.

At the moment, combat is a little buggy and to be overhauled soon, (along with Ui as well as cleaning up some of the inconsistencies in the art).

Make sure you save as soon as you enter combat for now, or try use an item (potion) in inventory and see if that fixes it.

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
This is a special game, I hope it gains more traction here-- I would hate to see it abandoned. I just love dark fantasy an the world and setting for the game is awesome. I wish you all the best of luck.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Hello mate, so so I need to play from the beggining to play this update (help orc too or is helping orc just not in this update)
Ok so you can help the Orc. What happened with my game is the battle system to failed to launch as I was using a save from the first release. If you start a new game from either the start of the prologue or act 1 (checked both) everything should be fine.

Reactions: Everilld
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes