DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me how much content does the game have? As I wanted to play this game but since it is a RenPy game with only over 1 GB in size, I am not confident if there is enough content to try it.
There is enough content to enjoy, dont worry.

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Mouse cursor sometimes flashes or disappears and becomes unstable.
I hope someone can help me solve this problem

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Coming soon... The Steam Demo!

Hey guys, just letting you all know in the next couple days, the steam demo is going to be up and live for you guys to play!
We're excited to hear your thoughts on our progress and hear your feedback when it goes live!

If you haven't already, please wishlist Parasite Black over on steam! Every wishlist helps! Link to the steam page here:

Please note: The demo will only contain the prologue section of the game - it is NOT the 'official' main full update that is still in development.
  • Featuring huge UI and combat overhauls, (WIP)
  • XP and other mechanics hugely overhauled!
  • New locations and character art
  • Some light new lewd content and additional story scenes as the prologue is expanded upon with new lore and intrigue!
  • An overhaul to include way more sandbox/gameplay elements to the prologue and make it more of a user-friendly tutorial!
  • Other quality of life improvements!

She has a very different kind of 'pie' she'd like to bake with you...

As always,
thank everyone so much for your support,
you guys are awesome and make all of this possible!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Had no idea this game existed till now and I'm impressed! Loving the dark fantasy elements and how hopeless the situation was when you first began your journey as a scout. Kinda wish it kept that theme but I'm enjoying the world building/lore.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes