oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Guys, I have a problem with the mouse cursor in the game appearing and disappearing quickly and I don't know why

Jazzeck

Jan 6, 2022
I have been going back and forth on the travel map trying to collect bronze for Drax (Reginas Package/Doughter of Metal) but none of the Demorai parties I've encountered have dropped bronze scraps. Not that the bandits drop anything either idk if that is intentional. But the lack of bronze stops me from finishing these quests. Is there something I've missed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But no mention of loot drop:

I've also stopped hunting Demorai in between and followed other quest lines but nothing seems to drop from encounters. I do get slimemarks though lol.

Anyone seeing what I've done wrong/missing?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I have been going back and forth on the travel map trying to collect bronze for Drax (Reginas Package/Doughter of Metal) but none of the Demorai parties I've encountered have dropped bronze scraps. Not that the bandits drop anything either idk if that is intentional. But the lack of bronze stops me from finishing these quests. Is there something I've missed?

But no mention of loot drop:

I've also stopped hunting Demorai in between and followed other quest lines but nothing seems to drop from encounters. I do get slimemarks though lol.

Anyone seeing what I've done wrong/missing?
you need to cross the travelmap, once you reach valley of death there is an option to "hunt dremorai" thats where you get your bronze scraps and gem pieces.

Reactions: Jazzeck

Jazzeck

Jan 6, 2022
Some miner thing I've just observed is that in the charcter menu (select members for combat) with only MC (Caspian lol) selected it states that 3 of 4 members are selected and I can only select one more member. All 3 shows up in combat though idk if there is some hiccup somewhere or if its intentional. Maybe a bit too much if MC is counting for three:)

Nothing huge but maybe if devs can check it out?

Jazzeck

Jan 6, 2022
you need to cross the travelmap, once you reach valley of death there is an option to "hunt dremorai" thats where you get your bronze scraps and gem pieces.
Thanks. Of course I didn't cross the travel map, I just went back to the city. And if I did come across I did'nt see the huge icon with hunt demorai on. Jeez! :)

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
The graphics look pretty nice and I like a good fantasy setting. Is it possible to skip combat etc and play this as a VN?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hello everyone :)
Sorry for the lack of communcation recently, been a very hectic busy time recently but things are progressing nicely with the latest update.
As your usual reminder, If you haven't already, please wishlist Parasite Black over on steam! Every wishlist helps! Link to the steam page here:

Coding:
First and foremost, we're incredibly excited for our latest plans with combat and balancing, we think this will really elevate the gameplay and RPG elements, and really help you feel like you make your character a little more your own.

Revamp of Kiara (post prologue - above) - Things still WIP slightly and subject to change.

Some key changes/things planned:
-XP will now be earned by completing missions (non-repetable) and by having new lewd encounters with other characters (one time XP gain for each new person).
-The player will be able to transform into the parasite form, gaining a significant boost in powers and new skills.
-Levelling up will now focus on a more branching tree type system for various skills.
-Perks will solely be RPG based, cutting out the boring stuff like "do you want a 5% rise in Strength? or a 5% rise in agility?" and replaced with nothing but fun stuff like "Do you want to dream walk? Or do you want to be able to turn invisible for some events?"
-Various checks and balancing to further tie in the lewd to the gameplay as well as overall improve the experience - The end goal is to encourage and let people make their own builds rather than just say, dump all stats into STR and one-shotting everything.

-Removing some of the rng stuff, now, instead of a % whether charm works, there will just be a flat rate - further encouraging players to think more about point investment.

Art:

On the art front, old character models, BGS and scenes are still being revamped to our new, high, more consistent standard.
New stuff is also on the way as well of course, suffice to say, our artists are very busy!
More on this soon...

WIP - Markus and MC being infected with the parasites being revamped - above

Other stuff:
-The script is still being produced... It's huge.
-Looking into additional QOL stuff.
-Very excited to show you guys some more stuff soon :)

That's all for now,
thank you guys so much for your support,
you guys are awesome and make all of this a reality!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

Is she drooling for something? Or is that... something else running down her chin?

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The armour the dad gives has so much drip just a damn shame he did not give a cool as helmet to match it. Loving the story and game so far bro oh and fem Markus is damn hot.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes