bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
got some crash dunno but i will post full tracelogs...

even try with a new persistent same result.....

Snap6.jpg
the other 2 works this not...

Snap7.jpg
all 3 crash...wtf
Snap8.jpg
crash also.....

dunno but 5 scene crash is a bit concerning.....
no idea why...

hope you find something....

thanks for the game aniway!!! the art is great!!!
the rest works flawless!!

salut

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
got some crash dunno but i will post full tracelogs...

even try with a new persistent same result.....

View attachment 3364330
the other 2 works this not...

View attachment 3364332
all 3 crash...wtf
View attachment 3364346
crash also.....

dunno but 5 scene crash is a bit concerning.....
no idea why...

hope you find something....

thanks for the game aniway!!! the art is great!!!
the rest works flawless!!

salut
Did you try use an old save after deleting persistent data? That could have done it.
If so, use the revised quickstart feature instead.

Otherwise, we'll look into the crashes. These occured during the gallery replay I take it?

Nov 28, 2023
How is the story and content right now? Tried years ago and there wasn't a lot. I loved the art and attempt at serious real worldbuilding but found there wasn't enough for me to invest in at the time.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Did you try use an old save after deleting persistent data? That could have done it.
If so, use the revised quickstart feature instead.

Otherwise, we'll look into the crashes. These occured during the gallery replay I take it?
i use revised but with old persistent data of v0.152 then i delete it and got the same result....

mhhh they are linked????
so let me test deleting everything.....

with total fresh start......after clicking these
Snap1.jpg
doing this
Snap2.jpg

same story....on gallery replay!!!!
adden new traceback....
others crash the same.....

have fun bughunting......

salut

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Hey, stumbled into this game recently and have been enjoying it a lot.

Actually put it off for a long time because I first saw it in someone's sig with Elena on it, and thought it was a furry game, when the focus isn't that at all.

Anyhow, like I said, I've been enjoying the game a lot and I'm looking forward to updates. My question right now is - will the next version of the game break current save? I know it happened in the past and it's probably reasonable to expect it in the future, but it's still a bit of a bother (especially seeing how there's quite a lot of content and events in the game atm).

I'd also appreciate a "list of events" for completionists, so we know what we're missing. At least a rough idea would be great.

Finally, is the next update scheduled for March? Is that something you could share?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey, stumbled into this game recently and have been enjoying it a lot.

Actually put it off for a long time because I first saw it in someone's sig with Elena on it, and thought it was a furry game, when the focus isn't that at all.

Anyhow, like I said, I've been enjoying the game a lot and I'm looking forward to updates. My question right now is - will the next version of the game break current save? I know it happened in the past and it's probably reasonable to expect it in the future, but it's still a bit of a bother (especially seeing how there's quite a lot of content and events in the game atm).

I'd also appreciate a "list of events" for completionists, so we know what we're missing. At least a rough idea would be great.

Finally, is the next update scheduled for March? Is that something you could share?
Yes, saves will 99% likely break due to engine changes.
However, we have a revised quick-start feature allowing you to select all the choices you've previously made, and skip as close as possible to wherever your old save was.
(Other QOL improvements are also coming).

The update is hopefully aimed for around mid-April. (Assuming nothing goes wrong).

Nov 28, 2023
I know the main writer of this works on Taffy Tales. How is the sex content for domination fetishes and corruption? Scenes with extra spice, more power play?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Alderian news!

Hello everyone :)
We've got quite a bit of news to get through today, so check it out!
Remember, If you haven't already, Wishlist Parasite Black on steam! Every Wishlist helps! Link here:

Poll results!:
Combining the results of the Patreon AND subscribestar voters, it was a close race, but colour number 5 managed to etch out a win!
Thank you to everyone who participated!

1708622187781.png

QOL improvements:
As part of our continued efforts to improve the player experience and reduce the grind, we now have an 'auto-battle' feature. This feature can be turned on and off during combat, and will engage the enemy for you.
The Auto AI will pick a mix of good and poor decisions in combat, in short, it'll be able to handle some of the more weaker standard mobs you encounter, but likely, for bosses you'll need to handle the encounters yourself.

Art:
Keeping a few things under wraps, (lewd teasers to come next time), but I wanted to show off some fun stuff planned with the travel mechanics.
While out and about, you'll be able to encounter various wildlife such as bears and deer, whose meat you'll be able to sell for a profit, or, certain animal parts that can be used to create other things!

Plenty of other events and things are planned to expand upon the travel mechanic, such as the various ore mines which can be encountered and explored as you travel, to which useful ores can be mined to help create powerful new weapons and items with the blacksmiths.

Plenty more events, locations and various things are to come. Thank you to everyone for your suggestions!

Prologue rework:
The prologue is being re-tweaked to become less linear VN and to incorporate more elements of the main game, i.e more moving around, a couple extra scenes to help flesh out the world etc.
The core events and story are unchanged, we just feel it will more natural leap into the SRPG gameplay. Check it out though if you're curious!

Character revamps:
Other characters and things continue to go through some revisions, more on this soon, but as the latest sample, the shop merchant has had a much needed visual overhaul. More to come soon...

Update release schedule and steam release:
This part has always been the most tricky for us, as it's fully hard to guage the timeframe of how long an update can take. The release plan however is as follows:
1.) Mages of Palam (Part I) and Captain Nyx update (DEMO RELEASE ON STEAM)
2.) Mages of Palam (Part 2) and missing scenes/polish + possibly a minor new romance
3.) Major story update, big focus on REGINA and SYPHA + the end of Act 1. (THE STEAM RELEASE).

That's all the news for now,
we'll have some even more exciting news for you all soon, (hopefully!)
........................................................................................................................................
thank you all so much for your support,
you guys are incredible, and without you, none of this would be possible!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
Oog roomba dunga, Uunga BIG Bunga

(Translation)
"So far so good, nothing to crazy with this one in my opinion and worth a look as more updates come out. The world building is great, though it does get a little confusing sometimes. Lot of exploring needed to be done and grinding as well but it generally rewards fairly decently but not always. Choice system is actually pretty neat, even giving you a warning about making a choice and everything. So far the blacksmith has been my favorite character story, I'm hoping for more of her. Only gripes I've had were the Mc's face but they fixed that recently, and the fortune teller lady which is the portal for the gallery not closer to the player home. It's worth a try, hopefully it gets a bit more quality of life improvements but it's looking good so far."

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough?
The cheat codes for the game have been updated multiple times, but the walkthrough has been the same for months (if not over a year). Is there no new content worth making a new walkthrough for?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough?
The cheat codes for the game have been updated multiple times, but the walkthrough has been the same for months (if not over a year). Is there no new content worth making a new walkthrough for?
The walkthrough doc is largely redundant as we have functional quest logs and hints in game now.
Should a fan wish to make their own walkthrough doc however, they're more than welcome.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes