I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
my antivirus keeps telling me the nopy version is a virus. gonna redownload one of the others to see if its good. not tryna call out the game just letting the devs know something might be up with it idk.
Yea, Most likely a false positive I scanned it before uploading and also got the links from their Patreon.

Reactions: "CJ" and lostraven

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
To the Devs, if you're here Feel free to open a ticket for staff if you want thread ownership. If you don't feel free to message/mention me with updated screenshots, banners, links and ill try to keep the thread updated. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Kaizeron and "CJ"

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
So I am guessing that the art is a collabrive thing where its not only one artist/art style? like Roundscape Adrovia? not saying thats a bad things, since the are all looks good

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So I am guessing that the art is a collabrive thing where its not only one artist/art style? like Roundscape Adrovia? not saying thats a bad things, since the are all looks good
So, we have multiple artists but we try to keep the artstyle as close as possible or delegate artists to key roles.

For example, one artist may entirely focus on backgrounds while another may focus on just sex scenes etc.

The goal is to keep it high quality but also we hope to be able to produce things at a good production speed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The art looks amazing in this. The story also sounds very intriguing. The only thing I'm a bit hesitant over is the type of combat system being used. Since i haven't played yet, i don't know if it's Stat based or Turn based and so on. Anyway, regardless of that, I'm interested in playing this and even if the combat system isn't the best I'll still play since everything else has my attention.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The art looks amazing in this. The story also sounds very intriguing. The only thing I'm a bit hesitant over is the type of combat system being used. Since i haven't played yet, i don't know if it's Stat based or Turn based and so on. Anyway, regardless of that, I'm interested in playing this and even if the combat system isn't the best I'll still play since everything else has my attention.
The combat is turn based :)

We plan to improve and polish it further but we hope you enjoy the game.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
The last time I was this interested in the writing the creator decided to be done with the game before finishing (fractured worlds). Very good start.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes