BiggusDickus6969

Oct 9, 2018
Gotta say man, I am definitely looking forward to where this game goes. Prologue gave me high hopes for this game. Good luck with it dev.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damn that was good, looking forward for more.

Is the last screenshot in the game? I tried a few different choices but couldn't find it.

deezys

Jan 26, 2019
The premise is odd but interesting. The art is mixed, unconsistent or different styles? Is it good or bad?...
I'm not really a fan of SANDBOX gameplay, but if it's something intuitive, then I'm cool with it. I'd definitely recommend it if the tags and overview piqued your interest.

View attachment 1381685 *autistic screaming*

EDIT: I'm a complete degenerated, into BDSM, lolis, tentacles, but... Hand Holding?
I never thought this site had reached such levels of degeneracy. :D
lolis? That's as degenerate as it gets homie.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Although the genres look more vanilla-ish this reminds me a little bit of Seeds of Chaos. Will check it out later. :)

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't usually go in for games this small, but I did this one. Anyway, the fighting was harder than I'd normally bother with so I had to cheat with Ren'py Save Editor. Otherwise, a pretty good game :D

chody

Dec 13, 2020
Yea, Most likely a false positive I scanned it before uploading and also got the links from their Patreon.
yeah i figured it was something like that just wanted to let you know just in case. thanks for the info though

chody

Dec 13, 2020
Should be a false positive. Though the links we provided are mega and google drive if you're unsure, feel free to download from our patreon directly :)
ill check them out later thank you. i downloaded the one from mega after nopy kept giving me those issues and it seems fine now though.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 1381579 You: "I'll just wait till this thing gets a few more builds.."

View attachment 1381582 Me: "Listen up skrubs, this isn't no V0.1 launch, this an entire prologue, complete with animations, multiple scenes and more! We're super thrilled to introduce you guys to our game! And hope you take the time to play it and enjoy it!"

...In all seriousness though, we're very proud and we hope you guys like it, there's plenty of content already in-game for you to play and enjoy :)

Please support us if you enjoy the game!
Well, if you are the one writing it, it must be good , will give it a go and maybe even support as long they stay away from a certain "fetish" ;)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It was a strong first impression. A lot of work has been put into this game. This is only an initial release of an alpha so there's bound to be changes. One I'd like is a small one. Instead of the bendy arrow point to a character, it'd be nice if the characters where merely highlighted or something, when they have an available turn. Clicking on them to select an action and then you click on the enemy or ally (if there's healing buffing later on) you want to choose for the action. Some kind of indication that an attack has happened would also be good. You sort of get a flat and empty feeling when there's no attack animation. The attack sound is also delayed adding to the emptiness of the action.

I like the game, the characters, the art, and where the story is currently heading. I have a rule of thumb of waiting around 6 months before supporting a dev. Having been burned too many times in the past. This game is definitely on the watch it list.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the milfs, gilfs, the busty short stack(s), and the queen :)

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes