SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
For some reason I can't see the main character without thinking of loss.jpg. I think it's the blue shirt.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
The story is interesting and I like that it doesn't shy away from heavy topics, but the combat kinda sucks. For example in the first fight against Markus I lost because RNG. Then there's the fact that you have very few options in combat and apparently you can't hit an enemy more than twice in a turn which means that combat is unnecesarily difficult and you can even encounter a soft lock if you select to attack the last remaining enemy after it has been attacked twice before in the same turn. It would also be useful to know whether potions replenish after each combat or not. The combat interface looks unpolished at best, so you might want to work on that as well.

I suggest you don't leave WIP stuff in releases as people with previous saves will miss that content.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The story is interesting and I like that it doesn't shy away from heavy topics, but the combat kinda sucks. For example in the first fight against Markus I lost because RNG. Then there's the fact that you have very few options in combat and apparently you can't hit an enemy more than twice in a turn which means that combat is unnecesarily difficult and you can even encounter a soft lock if you select to attack the last remaining enemy after it has been attacked twice before in the same turn. It would also be useful to know whether potions replenish after each combat or not. The combat interface looks unpolished at best, so you might want to work on that as well.

I suggest you don't leave WIP stuff in releases as people with previous saves will miss that content.
We're gonna work to improve the combat and hammer out any bugs like the softlock.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Finished the prologue, liked it a whole bunch and am looking forward to further releases. I'll def be supporting after a couple of updates.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Harem, Wincest, Pregnancy, no three letter trash, recommendation from Kuma...

Where do I sign up?
Hopefully, if you like our work enough the Patreon

:D

But thank you for your kind words, hope you enjoy the launch!

Reactions: Hajtand

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hopefully, if you like our work enough the Patreon

:D

But thank you for your kind words, hope you enjoy the launch!
It's all thanks to Kuma.
I was just having a totally enjoyable day, you know, working for the Man, but this little bitch right, this little Cun...em, Kuma, was like "Yo, mah dudes, whad up! Check out this totally rad game!"

I'm sittin' there, thinking "For fuck's sake, you advertising trash again? Fine, lemme check it out". "Clicks on Parasite Patreon"

And that is the story how I went through all the stages of Vince McMahon many faces meme

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes