lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i've tried several different dialogue choices, but i only get the same sex scenes?

-peek (bath)
-don't knock, peek again (masturbating)
-go to tavern (handjob)
-dont go to tavern (missionary/doggy)
-accept proposition from tomgirl (cowgirl)
-talk to tomgirl at the mines (blowjob)

am i missing anything so far? i feel like that's it for sexual content
Thats it for the release.
More stuff to come next update!

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Didnt play the game yet but I will definitely play it since I was always into adult dark fantasy games. If someone knows some other titles I would've been grateful if u would reply.
Edit: would be good if there was also turn based combat and no ntr or at least avoidable.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Didnt play the game yet but I will definitely play it since I was always into adult dark fantasy games. If someone knows some other titles I would've been grateful if u would reply.
Edit: would be good if there was also turn based combat and no ntr or at least avoidable.
1) Elvensang. 2) Tales of legendary lust (only prologue so far).

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
An amazing prologue. I'm very excited to see what the future holds for Parasite Black.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Well what I've seen so far is interesting, I'll certainly keep my eye on this for more content.

Good Job, so far!

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The prologue is already a masterpiece. The art is some of the best I've seen on this site to date. The animations are smooth, the available scenes are hot. The combat is a bit simplistic but it doesn't need any more than what's already there. The story and characters stand out as the best feature of the game, aided by excellent sound design. Very well done. I'm looking forward to more.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I just finished prologue , game is a masterpiece. Tho I would add some kind of animation + sound or log to see what happens during fight

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
pretty buggy. masturbation moans didn't stop, even after moving along. reloading and replaying didn't fix, same issue. Also a lot of times couldn't attack because the target arrow was not shown. always had to rollback and skip turn because no arrow shown.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
pretty buggy. masturbation moans didn't stop, even after moving along. reloading and replaying didn't fix, same issue. Also a lot of times couldn't attack because the target arrow was not shown. always had to rollback and skip turn because no arrow shown.
Were you skipping text?, that would be the when the moans might seem like they are going on forever, and no, you can't attack a target more then twice, so you need to plan your attacks, and use the guard stance or damage/debuff the next enemy you are going to hit.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes