• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Where is the mom? She died.
The scene says and I quote: "Leaning in, I peered through the small gap in the door to watch as mother was getting dressed, bare naked as she hummed happily to herself, slowly moving to put on her dress for the morning."

I think the dad died, or is gone.

Then the MC thinks *Gah! What's wrong with me? It's mother for Rohark's sake!*

Reactions: Irvine_1

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The scene says and I quote: "Leaning in, I peered through the small gap in the door to watch as mother was getting dressed, bare naked as she hummed happily to herself, slowly moving to put on her dress for the morning."

I think the dad died, or is gone.

Then the MC thinks *Gah! What's wrong with me? It's mother for Rohark's sake!*
Did you used the incest patch? Mine is not working.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I that was said to be a teaser/coming soon or eventually a few pages back.

Edit: Teaser for next time, 1 page back.

Mar 3, 2020
The patch doesn't work for me, either.

I've figured out why, though: it's because it uses config.allow_duplicate_labels. This suppresses the error produced by duplicate labels in ipatch.rpy, but it does not fix the problem. It's effectively random whether the patch's labels or the main game's labels are used — it'll be whichever ones the Ren'Py executable happens to load off the disk first.

The correct way to patch in replacement labels appears to be to name them something different, and use to specify the mapping between old and new names. This can be done in a mere init -1 python: block rather than a python early: block, as well.

A fixed patch is attached.

(EDIT: Also, don't forget to use, e.g., "[regina_ref!c]" when a substitution-variable occurs at the beginning of a sentence, or in other contexts in which it would be capitalized. See for more information.)

Last edited:

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
wow nice prologue(y)
had Suikoden II vibes in the sealed chamber :love:
wish you guys all the luck with the game and godspeed :coffee:

Reactions: monk_56
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes