EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ItchImg7.png

Overview:
Parasite Dawn is about a modern town which comes under the dark and sexy influence of a parasite which gives people the body of their dreams. However, that comes at the cost of their minds. Follow the Empress in her takeover of this town, and the various people that will fall to her rule. Or maybe, they will resist instead...

Alpha 7 is now out to the public! Thank you all so much for your patience and kindness during the development. If you wish to vote for the upcoming events, hop on over to my Patreon and check out the polls available to $5 Patrons!
Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: EldredKnight - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha Build 7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

EmpressEmbracesMara20.png LauraTurnsWendy27.png MaraEmbracesLinzi17.png FareehaEmbracesCarrie57.png MMATraining147.png CloverSeducesSandra31.png CloverGoesHome18.png EmpireBegins162.png EmpireBegins40.png FareehaEmbracesRenee71.png Prologue41.png CLAJ99.png EmpMaraPlan30.png TeamUnites43.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Seems like right up my alley, will be giving it a shot shortly but...

• Haha
Reactions: kerasyn

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Pretty interesting so far. Dr. Schuyler's and Mara's transformations are kinda different for an "idealized self" corruption-transformation, which I like a lot more than just everyone turning into some kind of bimbo. (Their transformations also make a lot of sense considering they both appear to be different levels of fuckin' neeeerrd, lol.)
Not really into the different perspective routes though, especially when choosing someone other than Wendy means you miss out on the entire context of her hulking out. The other two routes also feel stunted by the lack of actual sex scenes, meaning that choosing them misses out on that, too. Add that onto the fact that all three lead into the same route anyways, and I feel like maybe you're better off choosing a different approach to the story. Maybe if it was just a choice of seeing which order you're viewing scenes in before moving on to the next major event, which isn't the best approach but I feel like it'd work better in this context.

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Pretty interesting so far. Dr. Schuyler's and Mara's transformations are kinda different for an "idealized self" corruption-transformation, which I like a lot more than just everyone turning into some kind of bimbo. (Their transformations also make a lot of sense considering they both appear to be different levels of fuckin' neeeerrd, lol.)
Not really into the different perspective routes though, especially when choosing someone other than Wendy means you miss out on the entire context of her hulking out. The other two routes also feel stunted by the lack of actual sex scenes, meaning that choosing them misses out on that, too. Add that onto the fact that all three lead into the same route anyways, and I feel like maybe you're better off choosing a different approach to the story. Maybe if it was just a choice of seeing which order you're viewing scenes in before moving on to the next major event, which isn't the best approach but I feel like it'd work better in this context.
I appreciate the feedback! I'll do my best to come up with a way to clear up the confusion there, my belief currently is that as I add more scenes to the pre-classroom segment it'll help alleviate some of those shortcomings (particularly in the routes that only have one scene like Linzi and Fareeha). And more scenes in general will help out obviously. Also, I appreciate that you called Schuyler a nerd, l literally had ultra-nerd as her note when making her TF!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
why do certain devs think that tiddies as big as basketballs would make their games any better..?
Because they do. Imo. Yours may differ. The dev did not make the game for you. For me, a person whom I like, a pretty cool guy, I think they're a very good size. 2-3 X size of head. Not so big they cover her waist so you can't see her curves. Its nice. Infact, all she really needs to be better is to let her hair down and, of course, a MASSIVE futa cock

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
If i had to guess, this has been highly inspired by Moniker Smiths BLOODLINES. And i don't mean it as a bad thing. It has some similar things, but it goes it's own way with the transformations, instead of like in Bloodlines where everyone tuns to vampire and have very similar body types, this puts every transformation on it's own different way. I really like it. I just started to play, and am after Wendys transform, but i suppose there is a possibility, where people can even transform to other species, furrys, futas, elves, kemonomimis etc. This could be really great. Transformations are one of my biggest kinks, and i hope, that all the transformed women wont have giant boobs, i am pretty sure not every woman does wish for that and as this should transform them to something they want, it wouldn't feel right. There can be many sizes, from smaller ones to giant Empress ones. This is one things that i don't like on Bloodlines, every woman ends up with head size mellons. More sizes will give you bigger audience, so everyone can get it's own.
I am eagerly awaiting next versions, and see a possibility in join on patreon.
Keep up the good work.

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
If i had to guess, this has been highly inspired by Moniker Smiths BLOODLINES. And i don't mean it as a bad thing. It has some similar things, but it goes it's own way with the transformations, instead of like in Bloodlines where everyone tuns to vampire and have very similar body types, this puts every transformation on it's own different way. I really like it. I just started to play, and am after Wendys transform, but i suppose there is a possibility, where people can even transform to other species, furrys, futas, elves, kemonomimis etc. This could be really great. Transformations are one of my biggest kinks, and i hope, that all the transformed women wont have giant boobs, i am pretty sure not every woman does wish for that and as this should transform them to something they want, it wouldn't feel right. There can be many sizes, from smaller ones to giant Empress ones. This is one things that i don't like on Bloodlines, every woman ends up with head size mellons. More sizes will give you bigger audience, so everyone can get it's own.
I am eagerly awaiting next versions, and see a possibility in join on patreon.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the comment! I plan on my ladies and men in the future having various sized bodies! Some large, some medium, some small, something for everyone haha! Really just whatever fits their look the best. And the "other species" are definitely on the list, if you have suggestions feel free to come on over to my Discord and leave them in the ideas and feedback channel so I have them in mind :)

And yeah, Moniker Smith was definitely an influence, largely on the structure of the game. I just like the non-linear nature of it all and plan on expanding it in subsequent releases.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes