RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I think it's great that the charaters arn't clone of each other, though it's weird that parasites would create stuff like vampire of goblins

they are "magic parasites" I guess xD

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right, so in terms of feedback so far.
This game is clearly falling into the same trap as that other Bloodlines game, which is basically the same concept of transformation but with vampire instead.
The main flaw of this being that the split in perspectives is not a good method of laying out your story. You miss some scenes on the first run-through because the stories progress in parallel to each other, and then have to go back for individual scenes missed which breaks up the narrative far too much. If you really feel you have no choice but to have multiple threads run concurrent to each other, make it so you can see all of them on a single run and just add a few lines on when the scenes is happening within the story.
Second flaw, and this is a personal one, is that despite liking the transformation concept in the Bloodlines game, both vampires and the ridiculously pale skin that both that and your game feature are completely unappealing to me. I cringed at Mara's transformation, honestly. The skin tone I can get past, but I would seriously request you to tone back the vampire theme you've started with Mara. Not only is that unappealing to me, and likely many more people, it also makes the concept you're exploring lose a lot of uniqueness.

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Right, so in terms of feedback so far.
This game is clearly falling into the same trap as that other Bloodlines game, which is basically the same concept of transformation but with vampire instead.
The main flaw of this being that the split in perspectives is not a good method of laying out your story. You miss some scenes on the first run-through because the stories progress in parallel to each other, and then have to go back for individual scenes missed which breaks up the narrative far too much. If you really feel you have no choice but to have multiple threads run concurrent to each other, make it so you can see all of them on a single run and just add a few lines on when the scenes is happening within the story.
Second flaw, and this is a personal one, is that despite liking the transformation concept in the Bloodlines game, both vampires and the ridiculously pale skin that both that and your game feature are completely unappealing to me. I cringed at Mara's transformation, honestly. The skin tone I can get past, but I would seriously request you to tone back the vampire theme you've started with Mara. Not only is that unappealing to me, and likely many more people, it also makes the concept you're exploring lose a lot of uniqueness.
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! As for the structure of the game, I appreciate the feedback and I hope to make it easier to follow in the future! The suggestions are definitely taken into consideration! I have been experimenting with adding a timestamp to each scene in the menu so you know when they are taking place in relation to each other.

I definitely understand not liking Mara's particular transformation, it's all personal preference. If it makes you more optimistic, of the 25-30 or so TFs I have planned out/designed already, only about 4 of them include the pale/gray skin tone, and two are already in the game. Lots of variety to come! If you have any suggestions for TFs you'd like to see feel free to throw them out here or in my Discord!

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
The main flaw of this being that the split in perspectives is not a good method of laying out your story. You miss some scenes on the first run-through because the stories progress in parallel to each other, and then have to go back for individual scenes
Well, that's the point of having choices ? If you don't like it then simply don't play games with choices. And you don't have to go back but forward. Live with the consequences.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
IMO for the whole "perspective" issue the easy way to "fix" it would be to have the game ask you if you want to use the perspective system (vanilla) or if you want a linear approach (in which case it turns into a kinetic novel with each perspective strung at the end of each other with "meanwhile/A few hours later/ during that time" messages between each of them so you can just press auto and not fear of missing anything

Perspective system could also be turned into a gallery system (I mean in the end it IS the same stuff as having a gallery where you can replay scenes you like)

as for transformations :

Minotaur girl (cow girl, but buff, yeah I like FMG :O)
wild/wolf/cat/beast girls are always a given
Oni (I usually have red oni as big and buff and blue oni as small and wicked)
succubus (parasite tail to drain people ??)
we have bimbo but what about gyaru (maybe with the mamba make up as well, crazy how these look fine to me in games/manga but look horrendous IRL)
lizard/scaly/dragon girl (finding the right skin mod in HS for this is annoying af, I think you can use tans/tattos to imitate it IIRC)
I was guessing wether the green we had was going to be goblin or orc (ended up being goblin) so that leaves musclebound ork girl available

PS nun to demon nun would look cool, I thing the end result is important but the starting point is as well :O

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
IMO for the whole "perspective" issue the easy way to "fix" it would be to have the game ask you if you want to use the perspective system (vanilla) or if you want a linear approach (in which case it turns into a kinetic novel with each perspective strung at the end of each other with "meanwhile/A few hours later/ during that time" messages between each of them so you can just press auto and not fear of missing anything

Perspective system could also be turned into a gallery system (I mean in the end it IS the same stuff as having a gallery where you can replay scenes you like)

as for transformations :

Minotaur girl (cow girl, but buff, yeah I like FMG :O)
wild/wolf/cat/beast girls are always a given
Oni (I usually have red oni as big and buff and blue oni as small and wicked)
succubus (parasite tail to drain people ??)
we have bimbo but what about gyaru (maybe with the mamba make up as well, crazy how these look fine to me in games/manga but look horrendous IRL)
lizard/scaly/dragon girl (finding the right skin mod in HS for this is annoying af, I think you can use tans/tattos to imitate it IIRC)
I was guessing wether the green we had was going to be goblin or orc (ended up being goblin) so that leaves musclebound ork girl available

PS nun to demon nun would look cool, I thing the end result is important but the starting point is as well :O
Thank you for the idea! I will definitely look into implementing that, though it will most likely be after Alpha 3 (since that one is about 90% done already).

As for the suggestions, you will be pleased to know that many of them are already planned or designed! And the rest are now added onto the list! Thank you so much for all of the feedback!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well, that's the point of having choices ? If you don't like it then simply don't play games with choices. And you don't have to go back but forward. Live with the consequences.
When the choices lead to a different outcome, it's fine. When the choices do not impact the story at all and only impact what you as the player see, then it's a waste of my time to not be able to see all of it in one run. Does that make it more clear?

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I enjoy the perspective hopping and seeing when a characters' stories overlap, right now I just bugged by the fact that some characters have dead ends or significant time jumps, both of which I assume will be covered with future updates. Although either going back to the initial perspective select, pulling up the perspective menu, or even just a prompt asking if I want to return to the main menu once I finish a current story would absolutely streamline things.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I like what you've got so far but I think it would help if you added a centralized menu with the ability to choose a perspective from the characters you've unlocked, like in Moniker Smith's game.

Reactions: Jin56

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
I like what you've got so far but I think it would help if you added a centralized menu with the ability to choose a perspective from the characters you've unlocked, like in Moniker Smith's game.
There is, at the the bottom of the screen , there is a tab called "Perspectives" that takes you there. I am adding a clearer button and an explanation in-game in the next update!

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
saw the alpha 3 version in svscomics .. can anyone update the thread Everyone

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
saw the alpha 3 version in svscomics .. can anyone update the thread Everyone

I submitted the request, it takes a bit for the mods to update it on here. It should be up within a day or two.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I submitted the request, it takes a bit for the mods to update it on here. It should be up within a day or two.
If you're the owner of the thread you can update it yourself. I think you might still need a mod to bump you in the "latest updates" page, though, I'm not sure.

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
If you're the owner of the thread you can update it yourself. I think you might still need a mod to bump you in the "latest updates" page, though, I'm not sure.
Yes, it is updated to the most recent build (Alpha 3), it just hasn't been added to the latest updates yet. The links all take you to Alpha 3, feel free to try it out!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: boomboom0

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
Yes, it is updated to the most recent build (Alpha 3), it just hasn't been added to the latest updates yet. The links all take you to Alpha 3, feel free to try it out!
can you post mega or pixledrain link here plox ? it's showing 6 hours to download in k2s :p

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
fmg is pretty rarely addressed (and half of it is "over the top small head stuck on giant body" type fmg)

happy to see some (annon MLP has a couple good fmg/bimbofication arts as well)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes