RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
fmg is pretty rarely addressed (and half of it is "over the top small head stuck on giant body" type fmg)

happy to see some (annon MLP has a couple good fmg/bimbofication arts as well)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Great game so far but shouldn't this have a futa/trans tag?

Also, will we be seeing more of the counselor? I hope so.

Last edited:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Great game so far but shouldn't this have a futa/trans tag?

Also, will we be seeing more of the counselor? I hope so.
Thank you! I thought I added the futa/trans tag this update, but maybe I just forgot. It'll definitely be in the next one though. And don't worry, she'll be reappearing!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I thought I added the futa/trans tag this update, but maybe I just forgot. It'll definitely be in the next one though.
They meant that the tag is missing from the list in this thread, not that the content is missing from the game.

lonelyluca

Aug 8, 2019
fmg is pretty rarely addressed (and half of it is "over the top small head stuck on giant body" type fmg)

happy to see some (annon MLP has a couple good fmg/bimbofication arts as well)
FMG is nicely done I agree!

What game is “Annon MLP” ? Does not come to my mind…

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
I just love transformation type games. Bloodlines is a long favorite of mine and I think this one will be also in my top games. Any plans for a incest patch?

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
I just love transformation type games. Bloodlines is a long favorite of mine and I think this one will be also in my top games. Any plans for a incest patch?
Thank you so much for the compliment! As of Alpha 3, there is no incest content so it is not necessary. However, in the next build (which is available to $15 and up Patrons right now!) does have some, and there is a filter built into the game to enable/disable "Family Content".

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
there is a filter built into the game to enable/disable "Family Content".
FYI, the purpose of an "incest patch" isn't just to give players the option, but to bypass Patreon's strict no-incest rule. If you intentionally put incest in the game, Patreon considers that a breach of terms and will shut your page down if they find out about it. But if you have a character hooking up with their "landlady" or "roommate", and some mysterious unknown person creates a patch that changes those words to "mom" and "sister", then that's totally not your fault.

(Of course, Patreon also has a no-rape rule and includes things like mind control in their definition of rape, so things are already risky. I don't know if they're more strict about the incest rule or if people just do the incest patch more because it's significantly easier to swap two words out.)

Last edited:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
FYI, the purpose of an "incest patch" isn't just to give players the option, but to bypass Patreon's strict no-incest rule. If you intentionally put incest in the game, Patreon considers that a breach of terms and will shut your page down if they find out about it. But if you have a character hooking up with their "landlady" or "roommate", and some mysterious unknown person creates a patch that changes those words to "mom" and "sister", then that's totally not your fault.

(Of course, Patreon also has a no-rape rule and includes things like mind control in their definition of rape, so things are already risky. I don't know if they're more strict about the incest rule or if people just do the incest patch more because it's significantly easier to swap two words out.)
Makes sense, I will most likely have it as a separate patch by the time it goes to the public (or next week when it gets to $10 Patrons), that enables the filter. I appreciate the advice! Learning a lot during my first time publishing an adult game!

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Makes sense, I will most likely have it as a separate patch by the time it goes to the public (or next week when it gets to $10 Patrons), that enables the filter. I appreciate the advice! Learning a lot during my first time publishing an adult game!
Patreon is very strict, i believe SubscribeStar is more lenient and where most artist/animators/devs move to.

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019

Hello Everyone!
Alpha 4 is now out to the public! Thank you all so much for your patience and kindness during my weeks of being horribly sick and not having power!
Keep in mind that the scene "Wendy Completes Clover" is not finished right now, and I will aim for it to be done ASAP, but it may not be added until Alpha 5.
You will have to start a new game to access the final scene due to how the tags have been reworked.
In this update there is:
- A super special I-Patch (you know what I mean) to go with the new content in the game. This gives you the ability to enable/disable certain relationships in-game through the "Content Filter" in the perspectives menu. If that is not your personal fetish, there is no need to install the patch. To add it, just extract the .zip and replace the game files.
- 2 new music tracks for the new scenes
- 2 new sex/TF scenes (including the biggest one yet!)
- 3 new non-hardcore scenes
- 3 new characters: Steven Landry, Dan Grayson, Norie Montfort
- 326 new images - 1,857 total!
PC:
Mac:
Patch:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
plz update the page
Thank you for the quick response, I'm surprised someone caught it so fast! I submitted the request to have the page updated, so in a day or so it'll be on the new releases page. In the mean time, all the links and changelogs on the page are for Alpha 4, so feel free to download from here!

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Wendy Bumps into Miranda appears to only be watchable through the perspectives menu as Miranda Sees the Counselor goes straight into the end of content message and MMA Training only lists Fareeha and the Perspectives Menu as options.

I am using the Incest patch with incest on if that affects things.

Last edited:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Wendy Bumps into Miranda appears to only be watchable through the perspectives menu as Miranda Sees the Counselor goes straight into the end of content message and MMA Training only lists Fareeha and the Perspectives Menu as options.

I am using the Incest patch with incest on if that affects things.
That is a bug, I will have it fixed by the next release. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes