ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Just to let everyone know, Alpha 6 is now available on my Patreon page! After a lot of delays due to my personal life, I'm happy with the new added scenes!
Glad to hear your personal life steadied out. (y)

Are you planning to release the update here at any point in the future?

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Alpha 6 is out, and the page is updated. Just have to wait for the report for it to appear on the front page and have the other download options!

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Has the day 1 scene with the muscle girl and the plant girl (whose names I forgot, but are the reason we need an incest patch) been added yet?

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Has the day 1 scene with the muscle girl and the plant girl (whose names I forgot, but are the reason we need an incest patch) been added yet?
Not yet, it was planned for this update but I did not get around to it due to life issues (the same reasons the update was delayed by a month and a half). It WILL be going in the next version though, I have just had to remake a lot of stuff since that scene was giving me ungodly amounts of technical issues. I have it all written, it shouldn't take too long to render hopefully!

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Good stuff, I found it to be more enjoyable than Bloodlines which is a similar game, mainly because it's more colourful and not so depressing. Especially like the scenes where they grow stupid large boobs, and it was nice that the Empress grew a large cock so she can fuck her servants.

Reactions: ArhraCole

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParasiteDawn-Alpha6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
it had me a bit confused

englisch

There are errors in the overview above that need to be changed is no longer
Alpha 5

Alpha 5 is now open to the public!
Thank you everyone for your patience and kindness during development. If you would like to vote on who gets a tag team transformation in the next update, feel free to head over to my Patreon. All patrons $5 or more have until June 9th. Access to the survey (nice).

Alpha 6 is now open to the public!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
es hatte mich etwas verwirrt

Germany

Oben in Überblick sind fehler enthalten muss gendert werden ist nicht mehr Alpha 5

Alpha 5 ist jetzt für die Öffentlichkeit zugänglich! Vielen Dank an alle für eure Geduld und Freundlichkeit während der Entwicklung. Wenn Sie darüber abstimmen möchten, wer im nächsten Update eine Tag-Team-Transformation erhält, können Sie gerne zu meinem Patreon gehen. Alle Patrons ab 5 $ haben bis zum 09.06. Zugriff auf die Umfrage (nett).

Alpha 6 ist jetzt für die Öffentlichkeit zugänglich!

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Is Cinda's perspective supposed to be selectable at the end of Empire begins? It seems like it would make sense if it did, but right now it doesn't.
Also Clover's perspective goes straight from Clover Comes to Terms to Empire begins with no perspective prompt.

Last edited:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Is Cinda's perspective supposed to be selectable at the end of Empire begins? It seems like it would make sense if it did, but right now it doesn't.
Also Clover's perspective goes straight from Clover Comes to Terms to Empire begins with no perspective prompt.
I forgot to add Cinda and Linzi's prompt to the end of The Empire begins for this release, though the perspective menu works as it's supposed to. It has already been fixed in my development build, but I don't feel it's worth releasing a totally new version over and having to get reapproved. It will be fixed next version. Yes, the scene Wendy Completes Clover is currently not finished due to technical issues, but it it one that I will have done next release as I have worked around the technical problems and already have the scene written out fully. Thank you for all the feedback, let me know if you find anything else!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes